Unity Onhold Dr. Deviant [Release 21] [Dr. Deviant]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
For UnityCrashHandler64.exe Virustotal detects as this:

Can someone confirm that is false positive?
A 1/68 red scan generally means nothing.

Not sure why you're scanning crash handler, as this is included with basically every Unity game in existence. You've got some trust issues, which is totally fine. But, if you're going to be this paranoid, learn to use the behavior and relations tab with virus total, and see what the file is doing. Make your own judgement.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
A 1/68 red scan generally means nothing.

Not sure why you're scanning crash handler, as this is included with basically every Unity game in existence. You've got some trust issues, which is totally fine. But, if you're going to be this paranoid, learn to use the behavior and relations tab with virus total, and see what the file is doing. Make your own judgement.
If i scanned the file is because i download a zip file from a place that i don't know. Second, the web is warned as not secure. And why you think that i'm asking for someone that can confirm if that is false positive or not?... Is because i don't know how to check what you just said, instead of saying that, can you please tell or explain me how to check the behavior?... If i see this "Trojan/Generic.ASMalwS.34E81AE" i'll automatically think about that being a trojan, so could be really nice of you if you can explain the behavior that i don't know how to interprete, and that's the reason of my post asking if someone can confirm.

Thanks in advance. Greetings.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
If i scanned the file is because i download a zip file from a place that i don't know. Second, the web is warned as not secure. And why you think that i'm asking for someone that can confirm if that is false positive or not?... Is because i don't know how to check what you just said, instead of saying that, can you please tell or explain me how to check the behavior?... If i see this "Trojan/Generic.ASMalwS.34E81AE" i'll automatically think about that being a trojan, so could be really nice of you if you can explain the behavior that i don't know how to interprete, and that's the reason of my post asking if someone can confirm.

Thanks in advance. Greetings.
Your browser claims the website is not secure because it's not an https domain. In laymans terms, the network data can be sniffed easily because it's not encrypted. Ie, don't use a username and password that matches your personal email, or other personal accounts. Don't enter your credit card information, or SSN. Etc.

The file itself, which you have linked as the culprit, is a part of the Unity engine build. I've uploaded my own copy of the same file, which I paid for and downloaded through Patreon. Same flag by the same security vendor, 1/68.

What I meant by checking the behavior, is literally just click the behavior pane on virus total. Read the results through Sysinternals, Jujubox, and Zenbox. If you don't like the idea of an exe file that's capable of reading and writing system files, running shell, creating and terminating processes, and contacting network addesses, then it's your choice not to run the software. But that would include having a very large umbrella because it's all normal operating conditions for many applications.

From my understanding, due to the nature of a "crash handler", everything looks normal. If your game crashes, the file is supposed to create a system log which can be sent to the developer. Or written to the disk for a manual report. Don't take my word for it, I'm not a cyber security expert. Anything you download from the internet should be scrutinized, especially if you are pirating it.

If you're still apprehensive, report your own post so the moderators of this forum can analyze the file. They'll probably tell you the same thing.

F95phex

Jun 17, 2018
Your browser claims the website is not secure because it's not an https domain. In laymans terms, the network data can be sniffed easily because it's not encrypted. Ie, don't use a username and password that matches your personal email, or other personal accounts. Don't enter your credit card information, or SSN. Etc.

The file itself, which you have linked as the culprit, is a part of the Unity engine build. I've uploaded my own copy of the same file, which I paid for and downloaded through Patreon. Same flag by the same security vendor, 1/68.

What I meant by checking the behavior, is literally just click the behavior pane on virus total. Read the results through Sysinternals, Jujubox, and Zenbox. If you don't like the idea of an exe file that's capable of reading and writing system files, running shell, creating and terminating processes, and contacting network addesses, then it's your choice not to run the software. But that would include having a very large umbrella because it's all normal operating conditions for many applications.

From my understanding, due to the nature of a "crash handler", everything looks normal. If your game crashes, the file is supposed to create a system log which can be sent to the developer. Or written to the disk for a manual report. Don't take my word for it, I'm not a cyber security expert. Anything you download from the internet should be scrutinized, especially if you are pirating it.

If you're still apprehensive, report your own post so the moderators of this forum can analyze the file. They'll probably tell you the same thing.
Oh no, not at all, no need to report the post, your explanation is more than enough and i really appreciate that!!! (y)
Thanks for taking the time and explain all that!!!... I'm usually aware of false positives and especially when there is just one detection or very low amount of detections, i know that is very common, is just that i never know how to interpret the behavior.
Thanks again!!!

Greetings.

Damack

Jun 21, 2020
Hello.. I attempted to join the discord chann via the link but it keeps saying bad invite. Is the server down? Any info would be greatly appreciated :)

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
This game needs some preset animations or at least positions ready to go,the models are great but getting them to do anything or to get in the right positions is a bit annoying and time consuming,almost want to call it frustration simulator lol

lala5614

Jan 26, 2019
Finally, after all those years..., my quest for the most immersive P* or H* game on the internet is over... (This + Skyrim = Best I found from everything, literally everything..., I played also VAM VR is nice but too much custamization and no such male host body experiencing... + also it size 1~2GB is a charm compared to 14 GB so can multitask in VR ... i.e. One extra nice thing about this, is you can run it with Steam and XSoverlay so you can open your desktop and still be inside game holding the female model or watching her.

Big thanks to the developer + Subscribed (wish it also be released on steam to keep in my steam library/+- mod workshops)

Guess now I can finally end my bizarre quest and start the real quest for an ideal/decent wife in real life...

If one to Rank all H Games (3D or 2D) that I played with recall bias in descending order:
- Dr.Deviant
- SkyrimVR Skyrim LE or SEE (Moded ofcourse and one can argue that SkryimVR is still better as long as you know how to mod it...)
- Road of a Goddess (combat sex is most unique from everything I played)
- Liz of the Tower Breeding Mod (Also under Kagura games... but still mainly because it is very easy to self mod and reuse asset for personal use)
- Pray Game
- VAM VR
- HoneySelect 2
- Violated Heroine
- Naked Order series
- Kagura Games (Uncensored and Translate them):
i.e. Ambrosia and other Magical girl
i.e. Oneone1 games
i.e. Acerola games
i.e. Circle Gyu games
i.e. P.+ (Guard + Dungeon)
- PICOPICOSOFT group
- Shooter Moyashi Institute of Technical Research Eliminator Kaede + it VR version (Celsius Room 509)
- Wings of Roldea
- Fallen Princess Lucia Story
- Little Quartz
- aburasoba biyori group
- Princess Sacrifice: Adventure of Feena
- Eraser Work 2
- VR Mandys Room

- VR Hot (have potential to match Dr.Deviant)
... many more

Last edited:

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Finally, after all those years..., my quest for the most immersive P* or H* game on the internet is over... (This + Skyrim = Best I found from everything, literally everything..., I played also VAM VR is nice but too much custamization and no such male host body experiencing... + 900 MB is a charm compared to 14 GB so can multitask in VR ... i.e. One extra nice thing about this, is you can run it with Steam and XSoverlay so you can open your desktop and still be inside game holding the female model or watching her.

Big thanks to the developer + Subscribed (wish it also be released on steam to keep in my steam library/+- mod workshops)

Guess now I can finally end my bizarre quest and start the real quest for an ideal/decent wife in real life...

If one to Rank all H Games (3D or 2D) that I played with recall bias in descending order:
- Dr.Deviant
- SkyrimVR Skyrim LE or SEE (Moded ofcourse and one can argue that SkryimVR is still better as long as you know how to mod it...)
- Road of a Goddess (combat sex is most unique from everything I played)
- Liz of the Tower Breeding Mod (Also under Kagura games... but still mainly because it is very easy to self mod and reuse asset for personal use)
- Pray Game
- VAM VR
- HoneySelect 2
- Violated Heroine
- Naked Order series
- Kagura Games (Uncensored and Translate them):
i.e. Ambrosia and other Magical girl
i.e. Oneone1 games
i.e. Acerola games
i.e. Circle Gyu games
i.e. P.+ (Guard + Dungeon)
- PICOPICOSOFT group
- Shooter Moyashi Institute of Technical Research Eliminator Kaede + it VR version (Celsius Room 509)
- Wings of Roldea
- Fallen Princess Lucia Story
- Little Quartz
- aburasoba biyori group
- Princess Sacrifice: Adventure of Feena
- Eraser Work 2
- VR Mandys Room

- VR Hot (have potential to match Dr.Deviant)
... many more
Just wondering but, did you found something mostly similar to a desktop game, I mean as immersive and simple as for VR softwares ?

lala5614

Jan 26, 2019
Just wondering but, did you found something mostly similar to a desktop game, I mean as immersive and simple as for VR softwares ?
Didn't get your question...
What I found is the game here (Dr.Deviant) which is very immersive in VR. (you can also say Skyrim VR can be moded to use same mechanics as Dr.Deviant)
For pure Desktop, modded skyrim (Non-VR so Legendry or SSE) with First person POV is as immersive as you can get with the right mods.

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Didn't get your question...
What I found is the game here (Dr.Deviant) which is very immersive in VR. (you can also say Skyrim VR can be moded to use same mechanics as Dr.Deviant)
For pure Desktop, modded skyrim (Non-VR so Legendry or SSE) with First person POV is as immersive as you can get with the right mods.
Nice, Ill look for this :D

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes