Unity Onhold Dr. Deviant [Release 21] [Dr. Deviant]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Does this game have a desktop version instead of a screen showing basic functions that wont work for a PC ?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does this game have a desktop version instead of a screen showing basic functions that wont work for a PC ?
It will boot in desktop mode, but the controls make it unplayable.
Not sure they will ever create desktop support, it's been like this for ages.

Squito

Nov 20, 2017
From the game's Patreon page:
- For non-VR mode, I can't seem to get the left-click to work. Am I doing something wrong?
- Dr. Deviant is a VR only game as stated in the "About Dr Deviant" description.
I assume the Doc has given up on the desktop part of the game and solely focuses on VR.

Reactions: Damack

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
Hi guys !
Just to said this game work with Pico neo 3 link too.
My only issus is myself lol, need time to learn how this game work ! ^^

senosx

Jan 16, 2022
Does anyone play on 1080ti? I have fps drops and lags near the mirror. In other places, the game runs smoothly at the maximum resolution of the Oculus Quest 2.

BOLNICHKA39

Jul 27, 2021
The game has good potential, but the girls behave like dolls, the reaction to the actions is very poor, during sex the actions are limited, only a few looped moans. As a pervert, I would like a lot more reactions. For example, there would be a girl who was kidnapped and you forcibly tried to have sex with her, and for example, in the process of how you undress her, she would scream or somehow react to your actions with her. But over time, let's say she resigned herself to her fate and would give herself to you. I mean, the game is more like some simple BDSM than a rapist simulator or something like that. I'd also like to see loli and shota, yes, sorry if it's disgusting, but I really wish it was added. The game lacks perversion and sexual violence. And also the character you play as is scary like an old man, and I don’t like junior. What is missing is the harassment that you pester the victim and she resists you. And you undress her, from which her panic increases, after taking off her panties, for example.

Reactions: TheActualFuckingCIA
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes