cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, also the gofile link is temporary because I don't have a premium account, but hopefully someone else can upload to the other sites before it goes cold.
mods will if you notified them.

should/could help some to finish game.

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Here's Episode 19 in offline form. I manually scraped the files and used the Episode 18 version as a template (as in, I copy-pasted everything except the inner HTML/assets). Let me know if there are any problems. There might be if I somehow missed a route or something.

Oh, also the gofile link is temporary because I don't have a premium account, but hopefully someone else can upload to the other sites before it goes cold.

You are awesome. Seriously.

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
downloaded chapter 19im having an issue when after i press start it says "we are having trouble downloading all the assets, check internet connection and whatever"...stucks at 0%

Fmsslejrt

Sep 17, 2022
I keep getting a “We are having trouble downloading all the needed assets. Please check your Internet connection” message for the offline episodes.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Just checked the online version and I had played episode 19 exactly 13 months ago lmao. Kinda sad that I got excited for nothing because I really didn't enjoy the last few episodes of this compared to earlier ones, and the endings sucked.

blob69420

Apr 19, 2018
I wish we could have had a couple people give feedback before updating the thread so that we didn't have so many people run into problems.

Alas, I'm suspecting that those with issues have the "Download system" setting set to "At startup" which I didn't even know was a thing until a couple of minutes ago. It's difficult to diagnose these issues because of shared caches between chrome and electron.

I'll take a look in a few hours; apologies.

Reactions: Grelk
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes