MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So the game is done for years now but: no ch19 offline, no all-in-one version and, most disappointingly - no anal with either of the sisters... I was sure Tamara would be the type. Oh well, glad I checked out when I did

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So the game is done for years now but: no ch19 offline, no all-in-one version and, most disappointingly - no anal with either of the sisters... I was sure Tamara would be the type. Oh well, glad I checked out when I did
there never were official offline versions, those were made by cracker/hacker and all-in-one would been quite a big game.

edit: since no official offlines then all-in-one would been somewhat impossible.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talmadge

whoasky

Apr 27, 2020
This game is fucking perfect. I doubt there is any other game that does something similar to it. Something like it will probably never be released again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is fucking perfect. I doubt there is any other game that does something similar to it. Something like it will probably never be released again.
well no since orig. dev kicked the bucket. and also due patreon which wants that femmes look 18+ (mc's roomies/sisters and princess could have passed as 16 years old).

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
It's so sad what adult game developer was dead :cry:. I can not believe at that.
Ms. Walsh was so hot teacher, really she was my crush in this game, when i played. I remember how i waited animation in this game. I think need a replay with last version, and look what is new. How time is fast...

Reactions: darthpham
3.30 star(s) 90 Votes