• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Oct 24, 2017
Is there any way to get rid of the police? Keeps interupting me from stripping these girls on the street :cautious:

View attachment 2054909 View attachment 2054910
Also wondering how the hell you are meant to do anything without getting caught by the police...

This game is pretty much:
Phase 1) press Wait and then Influence, because there's no point to just watching the first phase
Phase 2) Whatever, you can either zoom in or watch all 3
Phase 3) Observe or X-Observe because why would you just watch the police?

Fun little thing with cute art, but you're gonna spend as long playing as you did downloading.

Reactions: Slayerz

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
2022-09-23.png
I've beem stuck for a while here. I'm pressing the English option but the game isn't working. Please help.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I think if you make it fullscreen/expand the window, the resolution would mess up with the cursor (so what you pointing is rather off compared where the cursor at), so just play it the first given resolution.
Yeah, that was it. Thanks.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
is there any point to the "don't wake up tonight" and "don't close the curtain"? I didn't see any change

Pyrrs

May 18, 2017
game crashes upon choosing eng or jap no matter which one i choose, does anyone know why?

DrDownload000

Dec 22, 2020
Very short game, less than 15 minutes of play. Animations are nice but it feels like it's all we will get and developer won't continue this game unless a mod exists. Do not recommend it but it's up to you if you are into very short games.

2.10 star(s) 10 Votes