• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
I would have skipped this game if it wasn't for you, Thanks for confirming that it is clean.
For the record, while I didn't check this game yet, that does not constitute at all confirmation that it's clean. Running the game doesn't mean a trojan didn't launch in the background while you ran it, and a single screenshot of an antivirus program not detecting anything doesn't mean there's nothing in it. Not saying there's any malice involved in him posting that, just saying it means absolutely nothing.
For the future, run it through virustotal first. If there's many detections there might be something to it. If there's only one or two positives it's probably a false positive.

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
There's gotta be a way to download this game, since my virus protection picks it up every time and instantly deletes it

edit: I don't know what happened, but I was able to download it hours later

Last edited:

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
My antivirus keeps removing the game.exe and last time I ignored it, it was a bad idea. There's something wrong with this game, doesn't seem reasonable to bet my computer on it.

If someone has a version that doesn't smell wrong, it would be great to try it.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Is this the spiritual successor to Alibi's Black Book?

Actually, this seems to be a remaster or something? This circle made Black Book, but they used Alibi's software. The other game is here.

Reactions: icera and Fckthmll

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone else experiencing problems playing?cant click on anything well ya can but nothing happening

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Is this the spiritual successor to Alibi's Black Book?

Actually, this seems to be a remaster or something? This circle made Black Book, but they used Alibi's software. The other game is here.
thanks for the game link gonna check it out i cant get this game working at all

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
honestly really short game and content is locked by annoying police everytime you choose to strip the girl in morning phase.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Marastudio and Pasture Soft must be the split remains of Alibi. Very similar games.

Nabe

Aug 18, 2018
help, when starting it appears: the application could not start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

I do not know how to fix it :(

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Get ready to be disappointed. It's like almost every game made with the Alibi engine is terrible.
lol funny you mentioned that it was indeed a terrible game BUT in its defence at least it worked and was in english LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Beyo
2.10 star(s) 10 Votes