Others - Completed - Dot Story: Owl [Final] [Pasture Soft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

LanceloTFT

Cute art, short but swift animations, practically no story, and seems like the game has some content cut or there's a bug because I've tried multiple things and I've never was able to do the undress on the street scene without getting caught by the police, I don't recommend the game, it's not really worth the time.
    2/5
  2. 2.00 star(s)

mysteryguy0091

Version: Final
    Playtime: 15 Minutes (Completed)

Overall Review: Gorgeous pixel art but that's just it. Don't let the screenshots fool you, most of choices aren't available which led to instant game over. There isn't any sense of accomplishment doing anything in the game, just a short point and click.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Less content than expected, girls and animations are fine.

Event the whole gameplay is cool but too short, it might be nice to add a 'gameplay' tag or something to warn users how much time they'll spend in this game and how many stuff does it have.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Dot Story: Owl [Final] [Pasture Soft]
    Not recommended.
    Short game with very few scenes. The gameplay that is needed to unlock these scenes is boring and repetitive, despite the fact that the game lasts very few minutes.
    All to unlock scenes that are practically identical.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Greg_

Pasture Soft games usually have terrible gameplay, but nice art at least, and maybe other redeeming qualities, but this here is the laziest "game" they produced so far.
    Which is surprising since they have an other game with this control theme called Black Book if I remember correctly, which is decent. (In alibi, pasture soft, mara studio standards of course)

If you have been baited by pixelated titties like me, 5 minutes from you life is not so bad to get disappointed, but there are far better pixelated games out there to invest your time in.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 8/10
    Overall: 6/10

What is a game, if but a longer demo.

So yeah, the concept is pretty nice, but the execution is sad and lacking. You got this idea of freely using powers of untold origin to subtly influence the women living in apartment complex, turning them into very suggestible and guardless types. Handing you a spare key so you can pork them while they slumber, causing them to leaving the curtains open at night, and... well that's it.

And there's the rub, the game lacks content in spades. You can x-ray spy on the girls twice a night for 2 variations, invade after obtaining a key with anywhere from 2-3 variations, and you can get them to leave their curtains open for 1 scene that is the same first scene you can see with the x-ray. You have the option to have them undress or flash you their panties talking to them in front of the apartment, but any such action will result in a game over no matter what you do as a cop shows up to arrest you. WTF? What kinda lame dead-end logic is that?

There's also only 3 women to pick from, the student, the office lady, and after maxing out those two's control level, a house wife will join. A shame really, had there been more women, maybe a female cop, a socialite, a model, a pop star, etc etc. Then this would have ventured into the 4 star territory, but as it stands, this is average through and through.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

lnomsim

Boring, ugly, and bugged.

Basically, you plan 3 interactions/day.
    The first step is increasing control, the second step is getting the key, this step is invading, and enjoy 2 frames pixelated sex.

Only 3 girls, all other interactions result in a game over.

You basically finish the "game" in less than 2 minutes.

It's bugged because you can't play in fullscreen unless you lower your resolution to 1280x720, and if you get a game over when you click retry you are brought back to day 2, and all girls influence increased by itself.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

klopenn

Brainless game, there is no real strategy, no timer, no real gauge... honest fappable game that remember me "old flash game" with no ending, limited animation and no hidden stuff.

Basically you can do everything past "day"3 (day1-2 are "tutorial"): plan your day, interact with your "prey" or watch them.

+for the nice art. I don't know if this kind of r18 pixel art has a name but I got boner anytime with these.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

CrimsonBlitz213

Finished within 10 minutes. Lacks content, lacks gameplay, sex scenes are just 3 scenes (foreplay, penetration, penetration with cum), animations are just 3-4 frames. It's not even worth wasting your time with, for me at least.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 229118

A simple game where select what to do for that day then press the button to watch.
    I recommend playing it if you need to kill an hour or so.
    It is nothing special.
    Just your run of the mill flash game.
    The kind you use to waste time waiting.