3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The point of any story is to make you feel SOMETHING, in my opinion. Even if it's hatred towards the characters.

(I will make other games in the future while I finish this one. Thank you!)
Unless you make a 360 and present better characters to interact whit the MC and make the MC stop acting like a incel and start going to the gym or running i dont se myself liking this game ....
Welp i like the art is really good maybe another game or of the story change a lot who knows

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
if he whant to make a ntr game and you dont like it, dont play it, ntr is perfect, is not for the weak of heart who put the boots of the cuck or the cheated husband lol enjoy your type of games and let us enjoy ours
ntr is perfwect for the ppl who liked and for some others.......for many ntr is a piece of life.....you are part of it or you dont ....the tru is ,even if you dont have this experience in real life,doesnt mean isnt happening....becareful with who you interact,when i see ppl who adores ntr i see different hings....seems you are pretty sure ofyourself ,good thats means you are already for the next step in your life......

Reactions: Piratefishes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
ntr is perfwect for the ppl who liked and for some others.......for many ntr is a piece of life.....you are part of it or you dont ....the tru is ,even if you dont have this experience in real life,doesnt mean isnt happening....becareful with who you interact,when i see ppl who adores ntr i see different hings....seems you are pretty sure ofyourself ,good thats means you are already for the next step in your life......
Wtf dude are you trying to tell people to see infidelity whit good eyes .
Damm i get some people have some weird kinks but like masochists and the people that like to eat shit or piss that is very weird kinks and normal people dosent like it .
Damm the things we see in this page somedays

Last edited:

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Wtf dude are you trying to tell people to see infidelity whit good eyes .
Damm i get some people have some weird kings but like masochists and the people that like to eat shit or piss that is very weird kinks and normal people dosent like it .
Damm the things we see in this page somedays
if u chek on me or any of my post saying that i like ntr is like saying i dont like harem games.....no dude i dont like ntr at all,the only one i like is netori,bcs life is life...will be devastated if something like that happend to me thu...thing is and pls bear a little with me,ntr lovers on this site are a crazy bunch and are always the worst when it comes to told others you are a simp for try to see the game throuh the eys of the mc,this ppl and they kinks are always overwhelmed,....and im doing all to dont even try to fight them,there are some who say ntr is life and yes is true happends all the timein rela life,that doesnt mean i need to shut up and say i love that shit,bcs i dont trully....but sometimes depends on occasion and even when the script need that shit for the premises im fine with it,but saying this dontmake me being fine whit it,and when is used right ,i need to saya is ok ,shit happend,,lest move on,but there are others that seeing lesbian lewd scnees in an harem game says is ntr,and whll maybe it is maybe it isnt, but that also a slice of life piece so....we will need to chek all kind of activiities bcs someone says it is?you will stop playing that beloved game who you are following after 4 years bcs the dev is tryng to reach out [stupidly,i must say,] to bigger audience and he think that will bring more money to him and his dream....nah i didnt like the scene with the other guy but let me ask you this you love that girl [mc] but she isnt you gf so why still call for ntr if isnt nothing to you at this moment?..i see that kind of traps all the time in games,oh shit my future li is fucking another guy...well she isnt you gf or wife now so no isnt ntr is normal to ppl to have other relationships outside of you and more if you are not even in the mind of her,him.....by now im totally fine when devs do whatever want with they games,im just put my pros and cons in the rate game thread and move on the better waters,even at the cost to comeback and say my piece,bcs well iswhat we are ,some take it god some not so...but doesnt mean is less true....never say btr is good ,i always say is always there so try to avoid that shit,also try to avoid in real life but for that you may need to change a little and some of those changes canhave repercutions,like you need to chek more for red flags when in the past you didnt or dont care,dont care dont make us sigma shit,and care too much dont make us simps....only saying the symtoms sometimes are rdy there and we chosee to dont see them ,.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Piratefishes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
if u chek on me or any of my post saying that i like ntr is like saying i dont like harem games.....no dude i dont like ntr at all,the only one i like is netori,bcs life is life...will be devastated if something like that happend to me thu...thing is and pls bear a little with me,ntr lovers on this site are a crazy bunch and are always the worst when it comes to told others you are a simp for try to see the game throuh the eys of the mc,this ppl and they kinks are always overwhelmed,....and im doing all to dont even try to fight them,there are some who say ntr is life and yes is true happends all the timein rela life,that doesnt mean i need to shut up and say i love that shit,bcs i dont trully....but sometimes depends on occasion and even when the script need that shit for the premises im fine with it,but saying this dontmake me being fine whit it,and when is used right ,i need to saya is ok ,shit happend,,lest move on,but there are others that seeing lesbian lewd scnees in an harem game says is ntr,and whll maybe it is maybe it isnt, but that also a slice of life piece so....we will need to chek all kind of activiities bcs someone says it is?you will stop playing that beloved game who you are following after 4 years bcs the dev is tryng to reach out [stupidly,i must say,] to bigger audience and he think that will bring more money to him and his dream....nah i didnt like the scene with the other guy but let me ask you this you love that girl [mc] but she isnt you gf so why still call for ntr if isnt nothing to you at this moment?..i see that kind of traps all the time in games,oh shit my future li is fucking another guy...well she isnt you gf or wife now so no isnt ntr is normal to ppl to have other relationships outside of you and more if you are not even in the mind of her,him.....by now im totally fine when devs do whatever want with they games,im just put my pros and cons in the rate game thread and move on the better waters,even at the cost to comeback and say my piece,bcs well iswhat we are ,some take it god some not so...but doesnt mean is less true....never say btr is good ,i always say is always there so try to avoid that shit,also try to avoid in real life but for that you may need to change a little and some of those changes canhave repercutions,like you need to chek more for red flags when in the past you didnt or dont care,dont care dont make us sigma shit,and care too much dont make us simps....only saying the symtoms sometimes are rdy there and we chosee to dont see them ,.....
To much text for the little i have read tes some games can have kinks that have go better whit the history of the game i agree whit you but if we dont like the game nobody have to force us to play them i can say the same to you on gay games even if you dont like them .
Second you say this case isnt NTR in this game it is the MC is madly in love whit the girl tot he point of not being very sane to teh point of knocking off the other girl and the Main girl is taking advantage of him and blowing his best friend behind his boyfriend back and mc back and also his friend is a asshole .
For me the main priblem of this game is that everyone is a asshole and want then to die in the next update whit a meteorite or a bomb in MC house and later be introduced whit new characters

• Haha
Reactions: wiseold6996
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes