• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Aug 11, 2023
The game is interesting to say the least and render are looking absolutely amazing(y)!
Only question is

I seriously don't care about whether NTR is in-game or not. All I care about is whether it is avoidable(won't happen if we chose to) and not skippable(will happen but we can choose to view or not)?

IF sharing/cuckolding/femdom/whatever, etc. are avoidable and any love interest of MC isn't forced into sharing than I'll play it.

Oh and you should give MC an ending to deal with those absolute disgusting, rotten to the core, piece of shits the punishment more hurtful than this backstabbing they did to MC.

Save his sister for MC!
View attachment 3339990

If it is avoidable than Mention this as a note in Dev notes or in genre spoiler in OP from of NTR to NTR(avoidable), you can write it like this in OP don't worry;).

Keep Growing!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: EmotionalTokyo.Games
;)
Dev notes will be updated in next version launch.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
No news bad news
Who cares after play the first chapter i just want to see if a meteorite just crash in the house and kill all of them and then we meet the real MC and the real important characters .
I dont know what is the point of this history all the characters are piece of shits and i want them everything bad on his lives the point of first versions is making me invested in the characters and the history not making me hate all of them its a shame because the art is very good i hope dev makes another game whit this art
Well good luck dev

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
More those dev that launch something expecting to get hundreds of subscribers in the first release, realize that's not happening and give up.
Well after the shit show of first release i dont know what dev was expecting
Hind sight is 20/20, but it is still unbelievably to me that the developer thought that a game like this, with the stupid cuck backstory and unlikable characters, especially the pathetic MC, would be popular in any way.:WeSmart:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
oh no, something doesn't cater to your taste, so you have to go and bitch about it

just fuck off already, if you didn't like it you didn't like it, you don't have to be a dick
The MC need's to grow a backbone and go see the world instead of hiding at home.
His ex explains this very well.
but dam, I would drop both girls and go find a better chick.

Good game so far, mc is a snowflake but one hopes he will improve over time depending on what options he takes.

Aug 11, 2023
Hey there, darlings. Behaved while I was away? Fucking nope, as i can see.
Well, I'm here to clear things up:

Still updating?
Yep, but it's gonna take a while. I've decided to drop the game with as much story as I can produce. That way, we get a better setup, and players don't have to wait for a ton of updates.

Next update?
Script's done, now onto making the visuals. It's the toughest part, but it's my favorite.

How about a bad ending/NTR Harem with Oliver?
Could happen. Oliver's got a big role.

"Hated the story, it's garbage."
No worries. There are 999 zillion harem games with college-kindergarten stories for you to play with. Go find another.

"Dev failed, gave up."
My goal is to be a good 3D artist and improve my English. SubStar was just something I thought I'd try. Honestly, if I could only live off 3D art, I would. But it's okay if nobody is there.

"Story sucks, won't succeed."
Many other stories "didn't succeed": they found their specific audience. If it's not your thing, no big deal.

"MC needs to toughen up, stop hiding."
That's it! It's about being stuck in a shit environment, being a shit person yourself, and having a shot at getting better. It's about dealing with selfish people and learning who to keep around. Balancing that with humor, lewd, and VN dynamics ain't easy but, hey, I'm doing it because it's fun.

"I hate the game, but I love the art. Dev should collaborate on other projects."
Thanks. Some people reached out to me in the inbox to help on other projects, and I plan to do so as I learn. A friend who writes much better than I do is making an AVN, and I'm going to participate by helping with the art. This is my first AVN, and I intend to make others as long as I find it enjoyable.

So, thanks to those who tested the game and gave suggestions on how to improve it. I took them all into consideration. I take responsibility for my part in the initial confusion, where I didn't pay enough attention to the tags and other information so that people could choose whether to play or not.

See ya.

Aug 11, 2023
Who cares after play the first chapter i just want to see if a meteorite just crash in the house and kill all of them and then we meet the real MC and the real important characters .
I dont know what is the point of this history all the characters are piece of shits and i want them everything bad on his lives the point of first versions is making me invested in the characters and the history not making me hate all of them its a shame because the art is very good i hope dev makes another game whit this art
Well good luck dev
The point of any story is to make you feel SOMETHING, in my opinion. Even if it's hatred towards the characters.

(I will make other games in the future while I finish this one. Thank you!)

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
How about a bad ending/NTR Harem with Oliver?
Could happen. Oliver's got a big role.
I hope we can deactivate the NTR as soon as the game starts, or at least that it's marked enough so that it cannot be reached even by mistake. By this I mean that all the sex scenes where the MC doesn't participate are very easily avoidable (that they don't happen).

Aug 11, 2023
I hope we can deactivate the NTR as soon as the game starts, or at least that it's marked enough so that it cannot be reached even by mistake. By this I mean that all the sex scenes where the MC doesn't participate are very easily avoidable (that they don't happen).
In the next update the NTR will be an route. So, you can reach by mistake but is avoidable.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes