3.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Aug 11, 2023
Hello! Subscribestar is finally up and running. Their support team is quite attentive and helped me refine the project idea for approval. There are only a few posts on the page, but now that it's live, I'll make an effort to update regularly and add new content whenever possible. If you're able to support the project and have suggestions for improvement, feel free to contribute.

At the moment, upcoming updates are focused on:
  • Reviewing all texts with more fluent individuals.
  • Extending the gameplay time to unfold the story a bit more, making the characters' intentions clearer.
  • Expanding the choices a bit, presenting more parts of the story to the player.
Yes, this is a game that contains Netorare according to F95 definitions. If you're very uncomfortable with this type of theme, perhaps this isn't the game for you.
As the game progresses, more LIs will appear.

Thank you for playing, and consider becoming a subscriber on Subscribestar if you can. :)

Aug 11, 2023
Damn that was good, any news about new update?
Hello! Thank you for trying out the game! I'm developing the artwork on my own, and with the resumption of classes, I've been a bit short on time. But the project is progressing. The next release will be a revamped version of the first episode. Please note that the characters, story, and other elements won't change drastically, but new choices have been added, and the episode will be longer, providing a better explanation of each character's intentions. This way, I believe I can avoid the impression that it's a kinetic novel and give a better overall idea of what's coming next. See you soon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DTchan and mark19

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Question: Is this character one that is only for MC? Cause you said in a few posts that this game technically doesn't contain NTR and you wouldn't call it that. So that means this game isn't going in that direction?

Also, Amanda and the other girl are slutty, are ALL the girls gonna be slutty girls?

It'd be nice if there was at least ONE girl that was only for Harem fans. Maybe Alice is that character?

Aug 11, 2023
Question: Is this character one that is only for MC? Cause you said in a few posts that this game technically doesn't contain NTR and you wouldn't call it that. So that means this game isn't going in that direction?

Also, Amanda and the other girl are slutty, are ALL the girls gonna be slutty girls?

It'd be nice if there was at least ONE girl that was only for Harem fans. Maybe Alice is that character?
Yes, basically all the girls are for the MC. Except their sister Alice (but I'm still deciding on that) and Amanda (but that could change according to the players' decisions).
Amanda is going in a bad direction for sure.

No. The other girls aren't as slutty as Amanda. Sadie's a bit of a slut too, but she's not a cheater. She left home because she had her reasons (spoiler avoided, but you can imagine).
She wouldn't do what Amanda does. (The fact is that Sadie is much less of a slut than she wants to appear. She just wants to give Ronny the impression that she doesn't need him and doesn't care.)

According to the script, at least 4 more characters will appear. Possibly 3 in the first phase. And I'll adjust it later according to what I write.

Thanks for playing.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
The game is interesting to say the least and render are looking absolutely amazing(y)!
Only question is
...Yes, this is a game that contains Netorare according to F95 definitions. If you're very uncomfortable with this type of theme, perhaps this isn't the game for you...
I seriously don't care about whether NTR is in-game or not. All I care about is whether it is avoidable(won't happen if we chose to) and not skippable(will happen but we can choose to view or not)?

IF sharing/cuckolding/femdom/whatever, etc. are avoidable and any love interest of MC isn't forced into sharing than I'll play it.

Oh and you should give MC an ending to deal with those absolute disgusting, rotten to the core, piece of shits the punishment more hurtful than this backstabbing they did to MC.

Yes, basically all the girls are for the MC. Except their sister Alice (but I'm still deciding on that)...
Save his sister for MC!
googly-eyes-kitty-eyes.gif

If it is avoidable than Mention this as a note in Dev notes or in genre spoiler in OP from of NTR to NTR(avoidable), you can write it like this in OP don't worry;).

Also add changelog.

Keep Growing!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: EmotionalTokyo.Games

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 8 Votes