3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Checked the game files - yeah, Amanda sucks off the other guy, and the one full sex scene is between the MC and pink haired girl. To be fair, the sex scene looks pretty good.

Badkarmakid

Sep 22, 2019
Unavoidable NTR by the girl of his dreams - the best girl friend is fkking his best guy friend Oliver behind the MC back while she is lying about going to Europe to immaginary new boyfriend.
Amanda is sucking off Oliver in the kitchen whatever you do and the premise of the game is that MC is trying to win Amanda over, but Amanda has been sucking Oliver off for months behind MC back and just like MC ex, she is cucking him with anyone else than him.

Really pathetic thing to make a game about girls using MC for their bennefit while fkking every other asshole on the side, because why not show a pathetic MC and whoring Lis in your game.
Thank you for your service. Letting those of us who would rather avoid games like this, know to avoid this game. o7

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
its only NTR if the MC is able to steal the bitch from her boyfriend...
cause clearly, with that face and that body that rounded up reaches round in the scale
none of the girls would go for him except
if he has a massive dick or his parents are rich, well connected, or powerful!

i mean perhaps the chubby dude is from a well off family if he can throw a great party,
but up to now? no reason why a girl would look in his general direction...
or perhaps he has a charismatic personality that can talk a donkey out of its hindlegs...
and therefore has a large network of useful friends...

so i will give it a try if there is a chance to 1st avoid non consexual situations,
always give the mc the chance to tell a bitch to go suck on an ass´s 5th leg imho
this ofc includes turning your back and not being forced to watch the bitch being turned into a whore!
and if the MC has a real chance to NTR aka as Cuck the asshole with the hot girlfriend
even if its using subterfuge means ...
bonus points if by the end the girl admits she cheated on the dude and says it was with the MC
and the dude goes "with the chubby fella? lol, love your jokes loveh!"

View attachment 3242557

Oliver .. the guy pussy is dropped on by dev like pinata confetty will have even more girls befall him - no rhyme no reason, just because. Amanda will fkk around even more, why not, she likes to lie to MC about the immaginary nonexistent BF from abroad while she is secretly fkking Oliver who knows her dad or MC, whoever finds out first, would obliterate him if any of them would know about it ...

View attachment 3242565

Oliver and Amanda know they are lying to everybody about their hookin up behind her father and behind MC back while she lied to MC about the immaginary boyfriend from abroad.
They both are keeping it a tight secret and deserve to get horribly chain saw massacred for it like the last shed scene of this game clearly implies.
why?
you have other options,
besides i have not played it yet, but from my point of view the MC is just a retarded fat kid with anger issues so...

besides if that Oliver dude as a decent face and a 6 pack ofc the girls are getting in line to be pounded by him!
he put in the work to get the 6 pack he reaps the rewards!

the way i see it you have several other options:

1st my favorite, get blackmail on both of them get her to tie the dude to a cuck chair and fuck the bitch and then force him to slurp your cum out of her butthole
were you delete the previous blackmail to prove your word can be trusted... and then use the new blackmail to get to the heroine of the game using Oliver...

2nd befriend Oliver, just figure out what he really wants and become his best friend, spitroast the bitch, and then use the party to plan to spitroast the heroine!
and then choose if you betray the dude and take her for yourself or share her and make a friend for life!

3rd get really pissed off kidnap Oliver beat him up and force the girls to do your bidding in exchange for his safety!

4th option, get your MC to hit the fucking gym and get a fucking 6 pack himself... it might take a few months!

cause unless the bitch is marriage material why bother with her virtue?
a man does not search for or get a wife he finds one...
so if when you look at her you do not feel like you found her but instead have to work to get her ...
no wife material just another cumdumpster and a good friend is worth 100 of those (well maybe not if that friend is a slut...but you get the point!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 92cbf4dd

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Unavoidable NTR by the girl of his dreams - the best girl friend is fkking his best guy friend Oliver behind the MC back while she is lying about going to Europe to immaginary new boyfriend.
Amanda is sucking off Oliver in the kitchen whatever you do and the premise of the game is that MC is trying to win Amanda over, but Amanda has been sucking Oliver off for months behind MC back and just like MC ex, she is cucking him with anyone else than him.

Really pathetic thing to make a game about girls using MC for their bennefit while fkking every other asshole on the side, because why not show a pathetic MC and whoring Lis in your game.
Thanks for the warning, was actually thinking about giving this one a shot until I saw your post. So, thank you.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1704664233376.png
no milfs, no incest(n)

What are the programmed tags?
Oliver .. the guy pussy is dropped on by dev like pinata confetty will have even more girls befall him - no rhyme no reason, just because. Amanda will fkk around even more, why not, she likes to lie to MC about the immaginary nonexistent BF from abroad while she is secretly fkking Oliver who knows her dad or MC, whoever finds out first, would obliterate him if any of them would know about it ...

1704664341057.png
its only NTR if the MC is able to steal the bitch from her boyfriend...
cause clearly, with that face and that body that rounded up reaches round in the scale
none of the girls would go for him except
if he has a massive dick or his parents are rich, well connected, or powerful!

i mean perhaps the chubby dude is from a well off family if he can throw a great party,
but up to now? no reason why a girl would look in his general direction...
or perhaps he has a charismatic personality that can talk a donkey out of its hindlegs...
and therefore has a large network of useful friends...

so i will give it a try if there is a chance to 1st avoid non consexual situations,
always give the mc the chance to tell a bitch to go suck on an ass´s 5th leg imho
this ofc includes turning your back and not being forced to watch the bitch being turned into a whore!
and if the MC has a real chance to NTR aka as Cuck the asshole with the hot girlfriend
even if its using subterfuge means ...
bonus points if by the end the girl admits she cheated on the dude and says it was with the MC
and the dude goes "with the chubby fella? lol, love your jokes loveh!"
Oliver and Amanda know they are lying to everybody about their hookin up behind her father and behind MC back while she lied to MC about the immaginary boyfriend from abroad.
They both are keeping it a tight secret and deserve to get horribly chain saw massacred for it like the last shed scene of this game clearly implies.

Last edited:

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Played too the point Amanda calls Oliver saw the hint and knew already what was going to happen, quit there. No thanks another your best friend fucks your long time love while they both lie to you. Playing as a loser cuck is not my thing dont care if Ronny turns it around, already not interested in any of them or this VN. :poop:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
It´s not ntr or even cheating, they are NOT together. This game is life, you like a girl but unfortunately she prefers the other one, happens. Btw good game bro (y).
To many people on this site, NTR means that a female somewhere on the planet has had sex with someone other than the MC. And they will loudly complain about it forever rather than just playing a different game.

I don't even like NTR, I just get tired of people complaining about it. It's not your actual girlfriend, boys. It's just pixels. Play a different game. And if you get surprised by something in a game, so fucking what? No one actually cheated on you, Get over it.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
It´s not ntr or even cheating, they are NOT together. This game is life, you like a girl but unfortunately she prefers the other one, happens. Btw good game bro (y).
To many people on this site, NTR means that a female somewhere on the planet has had sex with someone other than the MC. And they will loudly complain about it forever rather than just playing a different game.
ntr tag got added....so at least someone thought it was......

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
if your main love interest fucks other guys, it's ntr, unless it's a netori game and it doesn't seem like that, i agree that many exaggerate with ntr, but if in your game your mc is pathetic and they treat him like... trash...what do you want me to say... it's obvious that someone who doesn't like ntr isn't going to like this... heck.. I like ntr and I don't even like this lol.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes