3.30 star(s) 8 Votes
Aug 11, 2023
giving you the benefit of the doubt, but dont get the idea to create an alt account to review the game either. the mods will know and block reviews. Definitely wouldnt be the first dev to try it. Just letting you know.
Nah. I was just too excited for my first game to come out... I have no intention of cheating the mods.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Wow! One of the best VN I've ever played! I really liked the characters! They are so funny! Congratulations man! I'll contribute to Patreon for sure! Looking forward to the sequel! :sneaky:
giving you the benefit of the doubt, but dont get the idea to create an alt account to review the game either. the mods will know and block reviews. Definitely wouldnt be the first dev to try it. Just letting you know.
Aha...What did he just warn you about?

Aaand it's gone lmao

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Wow! One of the best VN I've ever played! I really liked the characters! They are so funny! Congratulations man! I'll contribute to Patreon for sure! Looking forward to the sequel! :sneaky:
I reported the review. The account was created today. To give this one game a 5 star. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't the developer reviewing his own game under a socket account.:censored:

NineInchNail

Jul 29, 2023
Nice game. But dear dev if you want my 2 cents you are in grave danger:
You're using a copyrighted song: This is a pirate site so that's ok but if you use it in Patreon version too you'd better change it. Everybody knows: You don't mess with Nintendo and the music industry.
The rest is great. Kudos.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Devs trying to inflate their review score by gaming the system just doesn't vibe with me. The MC was looking kinda cringe as it was, but the dev being sus too pretty much seals the deal for me. Respectfully, I'm out. Best of luck with your game.
The developer didn't have to do that. The game looked interesting, so I am sure it would have got some positive reviews without the tampering.

Aug 11, 2023
I only have one account, this one. I asked a friend to play the game and download it from here. As he didn't know the site, he created the account so he could see the content. I have no intention of deceiving anyone. I asked him to delete it so as not to create suspicion.

I posted the review out of excitement, and tried to delete it, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I apologize to anyone who felt deceived, it was not my intention.

Aug 11, 2023
Nice game. But dear dev if you want my 2 cents you are in grave danger:
You're using a copyrighted song: This is a pirate site so that's ok but if you use it in Patreon version too you'd better change it. Everybody knows: You don't mess with Nintendo and the music industry.
The rest is great. Kudos.
Yes, I'm producing the original songs right now. Thanks for you review =)

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I only have one account, this one. I asked a friend to play the game and download it from here. As he didn't know the site, he created the account so he could see the content. I have no intention of deceiving anyone. I asked him to delete it so as not to create suspicion.

I posted the review out of excitement, and tried to delete it, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I apologize to anyone who felt deceived, it was not my intention.
Friend or not, it's still pathetic and it's still inflating the reviews, I understand that you're excited and all that, but nothing stops you from acting like someone normal and expecting people without bias to review the game. If the game is good, it will have good reviews on its own... With what you did you only risk blocking reviews for this game.

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes