3.30 star(s) 8 Votes

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I only have one account, this one. I asked a friend to play the game and download it from here. As he didn't know the site, he created the account so he could see the content. I have no intention of deceiving anyone. I asked him to delete it so as not to create suspicion.

I posted the review out of excitement, and tried to delete it, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I apologize to anyone who felt deceived, it was not my intention.
LMAO, you being here longer than your friend. You don't know how to delete the review. But you expect your friend who hasn't been on the site before to delete his review, he apparently knows how to do it after being on the site for one minute lol.

Aug 11, 2023
Friend or not, it's still pathetic and it's still inflating the reviews, I understand that you're excited and all that, but nothing stops you from acting like someone normal and expecting people without bias to review the game. If the game is good, it will have good reviews on its own... With what you did you only risk blocking reviews for this game.
Thanks for the warning, I'll pay more attention so I don't make these mistakes from now on. :(

Reactions: toxic4u
Aug 11, 2023
LMAO, you being here longer than your friend. You don't know how to delete the review. But you expect your friend who hasn't been on the site before to delete his review, he apparently knows how to do it after being on the site for one minute lol.
I think the moderators deleted it themselves. I apologized and explained what happened. (y)

Reactions: Piratefishes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Unavoidable NTR by the girl of his dreams - the best girl friend is fkking his best guy friend Oliver behind the MC back while she is lying about going to Europe to immaginary new boyfriend.
Amanda is sucking off Oliver in the kitchen whatever you do and the premise of the game is that MC is trying to win Amanda over, but Amanda has been sucking Oliver off for months behind MC back and just like MC ex, she is cucking him with anyone else than him.
What are the future/planned tags?
Thanks! I hope you guys like the story so much i do. :sneaky:
How much femdom is going to be in the game?
Overview:
Simping can take you to dark places.
Ronny is a good guy, his only flaw is that he has an insatiable crush on Amanda. But Amanda is leaving the country with her new boyfriend.
Ronny decides to throw a farewell party to try to make one last move on Amanda, but he didn't count on the fact that his ex
(who has been missing for over a year) would arrive to ruin the plans...
Sounds like a ntr game. But good luck..
All the time, dude. It's been a lonely life, ya know. :ROFLMAO:
Sounds pretty pathetic, ya know?
This is reallyyy pathetic...
Really pathetic thing to make a game about girls using MC for their bennefit while fkking every other asshole on the side, because why not show a pathetic MC and whoring Lis in your game.

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
Unavoidable NTR by the girl of his dreams - the best girl friend is fkking his best guy friend Oliver behind the MC back while she is lying about going to Europe to immaginary new boyfriend.
Amanda is sucking off Oliver in the kitchen whatever you do and the premise of the game is that MC is trying to win Amanda over, but Amanda has been sucking Oliver off for months behind MC back and just like MC ex, she is cucking him with anyone else than him.

Really pathetic thing to make a game about girls using MC for their bennefit while fkking every other asshole on the side, because why not show a pathetic MC and whoring Lis in your game.
Ah, so it is a netorare/cuck game. thanks for the heads up. i am out.

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Overview:
Simping can take you to dark places.
Ronny is a good guy, his only flaw is that he has an insatiable crush on Amanda. But Amanda is leaving the country with her new boyfriend.
Ronny decides to throw a farewell party to try to make one last move on Amanda, but he didn't count on the fact that his ex
(who has been missing for over a year) would arrive to ruin the plans...

Sounds like a ntr game. But good luck..
Was it the overview that gives that impression or the Mc? It seems that he is afraid of pussy :LUL: :LUL:
1002436569.jpg

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021

And with that information I am out.
I no longer have any interest as we can see where this is going.
Good luck developer. You are going to need it.
I suggest you list your future tags now before the thread blows up.
That way you can clear the way for your intended audience to find your game and the rest of us can put it on ignore.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
And with that information I am out.
I no longer have any interest as we can see where this is going.
Good luck developer. You are going to need it.
I suggest you list your future tags now before the thread blows up.
That way you can clear the way for your intended audience to find your game and the rest of us can put it on ignore.
To be honest if my MC look like that dude, I wouldn't care if it was NTR. Apparently, the developer made the MC to look like Marty McDutty. So, who could blame the girls for getting some action on the side.

Reactions: B2B2

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Looks interesting; I wonder if we'll have to manage to keep both girls jealous of each other in order to score with any of them.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Actual in game sequence of events ... as shown in the previews:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks interesting; I wonder if we'll have to manage to keep both girls jealous of each other in order to score with any of them.
You cannot - Amada is fighting your EX right in this game, afterwards Amanda goes to grab Oliver by the schlong and forcefully face fkk hersef on it to relieve stress - MC is never in focus.

Last edited:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I wonder why there is no NTR tag added yet? Just to confuse people that there is no ntr here? :cautious:
...fells like one of those cases.....where the dev doesn't think it's ntr.....
..happens sometimes......could be wrong tho.....
..still haven't had a change to play it.....so....

3.30 star(s) 8 Votes