Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.8.1] [Deviant Tech]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

grammacappa

Oct 17, 2017
How do I get this thing to work with my Vive? SteamVR? I fire up the game and am stuck at the nod yes or no, initial question.

Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
well, you can either just nod or press menu and select "yes". Using vive and steamVR too, works fine.

D

Deleted member 339696

Downloadlink is always:
As far as I know, they don't hide any downloads. I don't see any new version.

Reactions: DevilishDomina

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I feel that it's a real shame they weren't able to make the player models work properly. Being able to see "myself" in the game, even if it's not perfect, would double or triple my enjoyment. I know that from my experience with other VR games.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i was messing arround on one of their pages and i found this link for a public play test

Last edited:
Reactions: jobaja

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
Wait so you can only play as the sub in this game? At least that's how I'm understanding the overview and roadmap.

Kind of makes the name Dominatrix Simulator disingenuous. The entire point of a -Something- Simulator game is that you're in control of the -Something- in the game. It'd be like if Euro Truck Simulator had you play as a passenger or the cargo.

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
Wait so you can only play as the sub in this game? At least that's how I'm understanding the overview and roadmap.

Kind of makes the name Dominatrix Simulator disingenuous. The entire point of a -Something- Simulator game is that you're in control of the -Something- in the game. It'd be like if Euro Truck Simulator had you play as a passenger or the cargo.
Actually the entire point of any simulator game is to make a realistic imitation of any scenario usually used for training. If you look at the description it even states that you can chose to be rebellious or obedient so this basically means you are control of your character its not like they are making choices for you.

darklink5222

Jul 16, 2017
Actually the entire point of any simulator game is to make a realistic imitation of any scenario usually used for training. If you look at the description it even states that you can chose to be rebellious or obedient so this basically means you are control of your character its not like they are making choices for you.
The name of the game is Dominatrix Simulator, you are not the Dominatrix in this game. Sure you can choose what kind of sub you are, but the game isn't called Submission Simulator. It's called Dominatrix Simulator, which when compared to how basically any other Simulator game works, comes with the connotation that you would be the Dominatrix in this game.

And the way a simulator game tries to make a realistic imitation is by putting you in control of the subject of the title. Truck Simulator has you control the truck, Farming Simulator in charge of farming, so on and so forth.

Mxminer

Sep 24, 2017
The name of the game is Dominatrix Simulator, you are not the Dominatrix in this game. Sure you can choose what kind of sub you are, but the game isn't called Submission Simulator. It's called Dominatrix Simulator, which when compared to how basically any other Simulator game works, comes with the connotation that you would be the Dominatrix in this game.

And the way a simulator game tries to make a realistic imitation is by putting you in control of the subject of the title. Truck Simulator has you control the truck, Farming Simulator in charge of farming, so on and so forth.

Honestly he/she chose the name that sounded right which some games actually do tend to do that, only think he/she did it because Dominatrix are usually a female thing and this is basically a female domination type game.

Even you said in simulator you have control over something and even in the description it says you have control and its a open world game which is basically like any other simulator games. This is a simulation of the character being dom by a dominatrix.

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes