Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.8.1] [Deviant Tech]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
Only unity has this problem.I think it should not be so
Oh right, cause the rest of engines are still hard capped by default to something absurd like 62fps, cause they can't scale for shit. Anyway - any developer can specify exactly how fast the game should run and whatever it should apply Vsync when defining quality presets or even expose it for a user to specify manually, if a custom options menu is written.

Rabzhelaniy

Jun 28, 2018
Oh right, cause the rest of engines are still hard capped by default to something absurd like 62fps, cause they can't scale for shit. Anyway - any developer can specify exactly how fast the game should run and whatever it should apply Vsync when defining quality presets or even expose it for a user to specify manually, if a custom options menu is written.
Maybe you are right. I’m not a developer, but I don’t like it when my hardware degrades

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Future is with VR anyway.
Maybe years down the road as the technology matures, prices go down and there's enough actual content for it as opposed to glorified tech demos (ie. reasons for people to invest in the hardware). Just as a reminder, CD-ROM technology was developed in the early Eighties and took quite a while to really take off... and that's merely a storage medium. VR paraphenelia takes up a whole lot more space on your desk just for starters.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys what i ned to do to put my hands behind my head i press T and move hands but wtf is dont work i spend 1 hr but nothing :mad:
Some help pls some more good instruction ??

thelandcruzer

May 20, 2017
I Hate to give bad comments, but the interface really sucks!!!!!!
How do can you obey when the interface don't?????????
The interface needs to be fix before release.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I Hate to give bad comments, but the interface really sucks!!!!!!
How do can you obey when the interface don't?????????
The interface needs to be fix before release.
Ehhh, it's meant to be "obeyed" with actual, physical movements made with the VR hand-controllers - so anyone playing non-VR can't do it that way (although some simple ones like "get up" or "get down" can be obeyed with the keys for up/down). However, you can open your journal and it will have clickable buttons you can use with a normal mouse to "obey". Definitely not ideal, but it is what it is...

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes