Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.8.1] [Deviant Tech]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

poplan

Jan 24, 2019
Very hard to play without VR (and I have no interest in getting VR equipment) and... very boring too.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Oh, yeah. I remember this one. I remember it sucked. several of the prompts were action based. Blue chick told me to turn around and bend over, and when I did, she refused to acknowledge it. I tried everything from redownloading to clearing local storage and trying again but she still wouldn't. Maybe I'll try later, hopefully it's fixed. If they're going to do stuff like that, there should at least be specific points to place your cursor in to confirm you did the right action.

rcmpk9

Aug 10, 2018
Oh, yeah. I remember this one. I remember it sucked. several of the prompts were action based. Blue chick told me to turn around and bend over, and when I did, she refused to acknowledge it. I tried everything from redownloading to clearing local storage and trying again but she still wouldn't. Maybe I'll try later, hopefully it's fixed. If they're going to do stuff like that, there should at least be specific points to place your cursor in to confirm you did the right action.
Just hit R and it pulls up your journal and you can select each command

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
kinda sucks they dont let you know when the new stuff ends. i must have cycled the hand job animation 4x realizing that its not going to change. they should also let you skip to the fun parts. should also mention that this is the puppy simulator and not the dominatrix version

Last edited:
Reactions: Seriosha

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
Just to clarify, this v2019.11.05 version is a playtest for the puppyplay. It was meant for testing the scenes and does not show the complete experience for the puppyplay. Hence why the lack of a penis when she gives you a handjob and presumably, why her shoes are not off when she asks you to lick her feet. The complete experience is in the early release build on their patreon. If anyone is kind enough to share that build, feel free. Otherwise, the former content can be found here:
The mega link for the puppyplay test is here:

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Very hard to play without VR (and I have no interest in getting VR equipment) and... very boring too.
...... thee is a very very simple method to play widowt VR set.... Press E a book will show up wen ever you are asked to do something options will show up on the book. EX:. she asks you to sit, options, pose sucess, fail, time out, distracted. *distracted is what hapens if you are looking away from her. all options show on the book wen you are asked to do something just Press E to spawn and dismiss the book aim at the option that you want and left click. done

DevilishDomina

Jan 17, 2020
Hello! I'm one of the two developers for Dominatrix Simulator. I heard there was a pretty hefty thread over here on F95 for our game, so I thought I'd come by and check it out! It's great to see so much interest in our small, indie game. We started this for fun and have been incredibly surprised to find so much interest out there. It's motivated us to keep putting in the work! If anyone is interested in staying more closely to connected to the development of the game, or you have questions, feel free to join our Discord community: . And if you are really interested in what we're doing, we'd love your support on

DevilishDomina

Jan 17, 2020
kinda sucks they dont let you know when the new stuff ends. i must have cycled the hand job animation 4x realizing that its not going to change. they should also let you skip to the fun parts. should also mention that this is the puppy simulator and not the dominatrix version
Hi! I'm one of the developers. We're always interested in feedback. When you say 'let you know when the new stuff ends', what would be helpful to have happen in the game?

Reactions: sniff3005

DevilishDomina

Jan 17, 2020
Thanks for checking out our game way back then! I agree, it was really rough content and we've certainly improved a lot of the interactions since then. If you decide to give it a try again, we'd love to hear what you think of it!

Last edited:

DevilishDomina

Jan 17, 2020
There's no point in playing this without VR, to be honest.
You're right, it was never initially set up for VR, so the game play on keyboard and mouse was pretty bad. But, we've had so much interest in people wanting to play this, we've started adding better keyboard and mouse support. You can use the journal to complete any pose ('e' on the keyboard) or you can use SHIFT to kneel or SPACE to stand, and the hands will now automatically go into the correct position for the pose. It's not perfect, but we are getting there!

DevilishDomina

Jan 17, 2020
A lot of what we were working on last year was art. With all the support of Patrons, we were able to hire an artist. We're about to release a refreshed build with all new environments, a new Goddess, and new music. Plus, tons of bug fixes and polishing gameplay. Thanks for checking it out!

DevilishDomina

Jan 17, 2020
The name of the game is Dominatrix Simulator, you are not the Dominatrix in this game. Sure you can choose what kind of sub you are, but the game isn't called Submission Simulator. It's called Dominatrix Simulator, which when compared to how basically any other Simulator game works, comes with the connotation that you would be the Dominatrix in this game.

And the way a simulator game tries to make a realistic imitation is by putting you in control of the subject of the title. Truck Simulator has you control the truck, Farming Simulator in charge of farming, so on and so forth.
Excellent point! Semantics is interesting.

The game is not letting YOU simulate a Dominatrix. The game IS the Dominatrix. In other words, the game simulates giving you an experience with a Dominatrix. Not everyone's cup of tea, but definitely a new experience for most!

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
Hi! I'm one of the developers. We're always interested in feedback. When you say 'let you know when the new stuff ends', what would be helpful to have happen in the game?
i am thinking either some kind of notification in game that appears stating that all there is for now. or you can have her say something like "thats all the training i have for you until next we meet" (doesnt have to be voiced just a text box would be cool)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes