Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.8.1] [Deviant Tech]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Why is this marked as abandoned?
It is not...
it doesnt appear marked to me.

on a side note while the game no doubt got stuff added to it in the past 2 years I wonder how much extra play time that means? i havent tried the latest version just guessing it wont be much. for a while it really looked abandoned. would like to be pleasantly suprised.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

jac norres

Sep 28, 2017
Hi guys,

has anyone the same bug that the mistresses don't lock at you in 2.6? In 2.5 it was just fine... It appears in VR and Pc version.

Ewinson

Mar 9, 2023
Wow, this game is great, so much potential. Does anyone know if there is some kind of list of content in the game? Want to make sure I experience everything

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

uwfan1980

Aug 17, 2019
Wow, this game is great, so much potential. Does anyone know if there is some kind of list of content in the game? Want to make sure I experience everything
it's very basic right now. If you've gone into every room a couple times, you've already seen pretty much all that is there.

the game's idea is fantastic. But the developers are extremely slow at updating and the updates tend to be tiny. As you've said, a tonne of potential, but the developers (I believe a couple) don't have the ability to really put out content at a reasonable pace.

halessa

Apr 8, 2021
I am sub. And it sounds like a good idea. But i could not handle the VR-Screen with mouse. So sad. Wishing the programmers all the best!

Celina_

Dec 9, 2018
You can play this game with a Windows computer. A laptop or desktop is fine, if it can handle the graphics.

You don't need to have it, but it's compatible and made for VR.

Celina_

Dec 9, 2018
Haven't seen the 2.7.1 update available anywhere else, but it's also only been released 2-3 weeks ago or so. If you are that eager for the game, you might want to consider buying it on Itch or similar places.

You can find 2.6.0 with a simple Google search on the words 'Dominatrix Simulator 2.6.0' (I can't post links yet, I think)

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes