Unity Dominatrix Simulator: Threshold [v2.10.0] [Deviant Tech]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
There's clearly effort and passion behind this, but holy shit the voice acting is so cheesy it hurts. I haven't gotten to see all the characters yet but Yuki, Nega-Yuki and Headmistress are all hard not to laugh at with some of their lines and voices. Especially Yuki, her actress is so obviously trying to make her voice higher than it really is and the result is just bad. Gonna try a bit more some other time but not the greatest first impression.

Reactions: Dremo

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys can some one please tell me how can I run this game on andoid any app to run unity game on andoid ?

Apr 28, 2018
Game still feels very bare bones... What are the developers doing with all the money they have earned from this game over the years? I was expecting an almost completed product at this point but still so much is missing.

Maybe they should stop paying voice actors and start focusing on content as I feel this game will never be a completed product at this rate.

teddke

Aug 10, 2022
Great game with great potential. A lot of work has been done with characters, dialogues and professional voice acting. Haven't seen anything like it. Particularly pleased with the implementation of AI in dialogues, which are quite different and interesting. At first I chose myself as a female character, I did not understand how to choose a man. But then I figured it out. Thanks to the authors!

As a wish, I would like to develop the theme of domination as much as possible, in all its diversity.

dantevale48

Sep 11, 2017
I love this game and have been following it closely, But I am unable to run the latest update for some reason, it used to work just fine with my quest 2 but all I see in the headset now is black space all around with the sounds playing in the background, the game opens up just fine in my pc tho, I have reinstalled SteamVR, restarted the game, downloaded it again but still its same. Does anyone know how to fix this? It used to work just fine before this update

Jimmylegs33

Apr 2, 2020
Wow the game actually came out with an update v2.6.0. Mostly minor changes. A few extra reward scenes as well as 100 new voice lines. As well as a bit of polish and bug fixes.
It's insane how little content comes out, this is 3 months worth of dev time?

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes