Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Jan 8, 2018
My first guess would be that the game window doesn't have focus. The game doesn't run at all when it loses focus, including loading. Otherwise, double check your download, try restarting the computer, etc.

Reactions: Kitsune223

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
is there a new update? i defeated my succusbus girlfriend and thats the end so far

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
so I just finished the water dragon area, recruited the dragoness, got the scales, so now what? tried the forest of illusion, but just keep running in circles and occasionally running into fox. help please?

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
so I just finished the water dragon area, recruited the dragoness, got the scales, so now what? tried the forest of illusion, but just keep running in circles and occasionally running into fox. help please?
nothing. if you have version 1.31 (newest) you will find a new dungeon in the ice cave.
in the forest of illusion (lol super mario world) you gotta run around until you find the fox and follow it. eventually you get to the end.

Reactions: isamaru
Jan 8, 2018
Look for the fox, and keep following it. It'll always show up at the exit you need to take. Once you clear the forest of illusion (you'll know when you did) you should be able to go into the guild hall and get sent to the lighthouse. That's the final story dungeon as of now.

Reactions: isamaru

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know where the golem girl boss is?
forest with the giant tree girl. shes near the back so you're better off getting carried to the tree and backtracking. she's just past a recovery pond and fairy with a nearby skull if i remember. there should be a 3 way intersection, with the north path going uphill. she's there with the giant red magic circle.
Is the previous page really too far to read?

duzzkiller

Feb 27, 2019
Important discovery:
Magic skill : Purifying Circle can remove enemy and our effects.
THIS IS THE BEST SKILL TO DETEAT SHIRO BY ONLY 2 TURNS!
Domina‘s Holy Sword and be trade by tickets only ONCE.
Shooting Star Charm can be trade by tickets only twice.

Jan 4, 2019
Shooting Star Charm can be trade by tickets only twice.
you can also find the charm on the island during the raft part as one of the items on the water's surface
Note that the charm does NOT stack with itself. Only one charm can be used, not 2 on a single character.

skdltmsodlzj

Mar 13, 2019
How can i go to capital? I got giant girl and i saw two frog girls ate npc's

But, that's all.. I don't know what to do plz help me. :)

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
How can i go to capital? I got giant girl and i saw two frog girls ate npc's

But, that's all.. I don't know what to do plz help me. :)
Go to the sides of the map and look for a water spout that will let you continue on through the map

skdltmsodlzj

Mar 13, 2019
Go to the sides of the map and look for a water spout that will let you continue on through the map
I found the way but when i in to the water spout, a man blocks the ladder. and he says to me that i participate a race..
May i win the all races?

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes