Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes
Jan 8, 2018
I know this has already been asked before, but where and how do I get the Treant girl? Like the specific location?
It's at the end of Natura Woods, I remember the area being mostly linear. There'll be a path at the end leading past some stone fences, with the message "There's a path leading deeper into the forest. There's a huge shadow looming there..."
Having gone through the area again, it's possible you got sidetracked and stopped by where the golem girl was (with the magic circle). Just go back the pond and keep heading to the right.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I know this has already been asked before, but where and how do I get the Treant girl? Like the specific location?
You find her at the end of Natura Woods, an area next to the elven city Alvor. Sadly you can't really recruit her, you can only view a few "interesting" scenes.

Reactions: Ying Ko
Jan 8, 2018
anyone got full saves?
Not sure if you need the global and setting .dat files in here, but here's a save from the post-game dungeon. Exit is the circle on the left, talk to the mermaid (nymph) on the right to go to the entrance.

Actually, heck, I'll just upload the whole dang saves folder, it's easier for me. Save 0's the one I'm talking about.

If you just want to look at all the scenes, there's an option under Etc in the main menu that says "unlock all scenes", which will do exactly what it sounds like in the memories room.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
no clue :cautious:, all i know is that the dev wanted to make a deep complex story.....but didn't know how to finish it.
where did you get that idea it's a multiparter. the dev knows the ending but not how long the journey will be

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
FUCK MY LIFE... the controls for this game are shite!!! why make it so ESC takes you back to the main menu! like I've had to reply contless minutes of this game again because I buy default hit ESC to exit out of inventory menu.... Is there any way to change the controlls?

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
FUCK MY LIFE... the controls for this game are shite!!! why make it so ESC takes you back to the main menu! like I've had to reply contless minutes of this game again because I buy default hit ESC to exit out of inventory menu.... Is there any way to change the controlls?
even if the game don't allow you to change the controls you can always use a autohotkey script to change the controls directly on you system
that what i use for all my game to have exactly the control i want

here a little tuto :

Otakuboy3000

Feb 23, 2018
even if the game don't allow you to change the controls you can always use a autohotkey script to change the controls directly on you system
that what i use for all my game to have exactly the control i want

here a little tuto :
Thanks for the info very useful now I can play stress free!

Y2Ryoko

Apr 28, 2017
Has anyone tested the android version from the front page? I've installed it but can't get past the main menu. I can use the dpad on the left to cycle through menu options but there's no way to actually select any of them. Seems like the dpad is rendering off-screen on my tablet and the "enter" button is missing.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Has anybody made a guide or walkthrough for this game?
What is the "Trust" attribute of girls?
With higher trust they learn new passive abilities. You can see which in their menu under the sub–menu "Passive skills".

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Has anyone tested the android version from the front page? I've installed it but can't get past the main menu. I can use the dpad on the left to cycle through menu options but there's no way to actually select any of them. Seems like the dpad is rendering off-screen on my tablet and the "enter" button is missing.
I have the same issue. What version of android are you using and what brand tablet is it? (mine is a asus)

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
Is it only me, or the first thing I had in mind when I saw this was Brenda the Necromancer from this game...
#uglypersonfeelings : D
brenda cosplay.jpg brenda.jpg

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes