Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

duzzkiller

Feb 27, 2019
Gotta say the dungeon can help you get trust and affaction free.
(Every monster girl with enough affection can view the scenes right in the game.And only if the scene is watched can be seen in the memory room)
Since the Large size monster girl can't get trust by racing.Trust can only be gotten in the dungeon to unlock passive skills.
(Chacha's Punch Ruch can add to 6 hits with enough trust and equiped with shooting star charm gotton from the race)
Equip with 2 shooting star charm has only one extra chain hit.
Other good items like dark-gem,maximum egg and fire/ice/light sword,critical bow can collect in the dungeon.
Passing layer 20 can get a good crystal to fuse.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Since the Large size monster girl can't get trust by racing.Trust can only be gotten in the dungeon to unlock passive skills.
while racing is the most efficient way to get trust the girls also gain one point every 2 or 3 fight when in the party. if you can stand to do it you can take a L sized team to the the first map and just have them all spam swallow all day long

duzzkiller

Feb 27, 2019
while racing is the most efficient way to get trust the girls also gain one point every 2 or 3 fight when in the party. if you can stand to do it you can take a L sized team to the the first map and just have them all spam swallow all day long
I didn't notice that cause I passed 30 layers and get all girls with 200 trust too fast XD.
Gotta say some passive skills unlocked with 200 trust is very effective.

duzzkiller

Feb 27, 2019
There are two things that still confuse me:
Every potion shop/restaurant in different city will ask you to offer a bottle to make a potion to restore Kuro's mana.Where can I get the bottle?
Can we exchange items for race ticket now?

Jan 8, 2018
There are two things that still confuse me:
Every potion shop/restaurant in different city will ask you to offer a bottle to make a potion to restore Kuro's mana.Where can I get the bottle?
I can answer the bottle one, I think. There's a quest on the first road area from the guy you rescue from a flower girl. He'll give you five bottles to fill with nectar. The reward is the bottles.

facku

Jan 3, 2018
Can someone help me continue? and ending up at: water dragons island and I do not know where to go, help please
go to blue house(right upside of guild) and talk with the NPC inside it then u will open the map for ninetail

duzzkiller

Feb 27, 2019
New problem of failing to enter every shop that will cause the game program shut down.Does anyone know how to solve it?

CruNard

Jan 11, 2019
can anyone found golem girl? i search every map, every corner but i cant find her. my party level is already 30, It's been a while since I've seen the ending but i can't find her for three hours.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
can anyone found golem girl? i search every map, every corner but i cant find her. my party level is already 30, It's been a while since I've seen the ending but i can't find her for three hours.
forest with the giant tree girl. shes near the back so you're better off getting carried to the tree and backtracking. she's just past a recovery pond and fairy with a nearby skull if i remember. there should be a 3 way intersection, with the north path going uphill. she's there with the giant red magic circle.

duzzkiller

Feb 27, 2019
I mistake SATK as some physical skills.But physical skills is related to normal attack.
So what skill is related to SATK ?Does anyone know it?
What girl will you use to compete race?I always use Ann and nine-tail but can't win over 5 times.

caflambe

Jul 23, 2017
I mistake SATK as some physical skills.But physical skills is related to normal attack.
So what skill is related to SATK ?Does anyone know it?
Clarissa (Ghost Girl) has some. It's tagged as ST or something

====

I visited the doppelganger in the magic circle, and there is a locked boss between Necromancer and Golem Girl. I've already beat the game and extra dungeon, and have 28 party members (excluding Shiro). What or where is this "hidden?" boss?

D

Deleted member 1268612

I do not know why, but it gets stuck in what I can guess is the first loading screen to load the main menu. It never goes past that screen with what I assume is the title of the game, and a grey bar just below that (everything else pure black, attached image).

I've tried running as admin, and also changing my system locale and both things did not work. Does anyone know why does this happen and any solution?

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes