Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
pssst, on mid feb there should be an update with a new dungeon and more important, new monster girl, dont know if just one or more.
Regarding the topic of releases of monster girl games. According to Dargoth himself, MGQ paradox part 2 should have the story and some of the hentai scenes fully translated by around march. I don't know if it's the start or end of march.

Reactions: kark

Troy168

Nov 23, 2017
Regarding the topic of releases of monster girl games. According to Dargoth himself, MGQ paradox part 2 should have the story and some of the hentai scenes fully translated by around march. I don't know if it's the start or end of march.
Probably at the end of March.

Jan 4, 2019
for the ppl looking for Rita & Maya:
Where are Rita and Maya?

Also,tried to load one of the full saves from here but it doesnt update the gallery room
I still lack 2 scenes with 2 NPCs but i just cant find them
So finally found Maya.
She's at the academy's hotel upstairs. She's available after the attack on the academy.

EDIT
For Rita, she's in your home village in the top right house.
I believe she's available after Shiro is taken.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
its very not possible to capture the carnivorous plant girl in natura woods

that is weird, since I was able to dominate her first try in patch 1.19.
Maybe try defeating her first, and then encounter her again to try and dominate her?
Unless it is a bug in the later versions, being 1.20/1.21
if so, report it to the game makers at: kokageno.main@gmail.com

dont work, kill + 10x

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Nine–tails:
They made her too generic, but she is still beautiful in her own right. They could have gone wilder with the fox thing and why so many tails? I know (from MGQ) that it's meant to signify "power", but why not be original and have a single big fluffy tail and be powerful?
to answer that question I direct you to Wikipedia
its very not possible to capture the carnivorous plant girl in natura woods
what's connection at? whats her HP at? make sure your playing ver1.15 or later

Reactions: Hajtand

Sasha

Nov 16, 2016
i have a weird bug. After pressing any keyboard button in game my mouse cursor automatically repositions to the middle of the screen and becomes visible. Thats kinda annoying, i would like to play with the keyboard, but cursor constantly in the middle of the screen is not nice. It doesnt matter if the game is full screen windowed.
Has anyone experienced this or know how to fix it?

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I sadly don't think it's a bug "per se". I've seen this on many games using the unity engine, when loading a new area.

Regarding something completely unrelated. I've previously said the cow woman, was my attack orb smith. This is a lie. I confused her for my orc just there, when I wrote my earlier comment. Certain stats are increased and treated as baseline stats during skinship. You can have the skinship active in Alvor the elven city, meaning the smithing is better in that area.

Cheers.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
So one is in the home village?Guess i missed this one forever then since cant enter anymore,there is a guard on green armor telling me to fuck off because of the attacks

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
So one is in the home village?Guess i missed this one forever then since cant enter anymore,there is a guard on green armor telling me to fuck off because of the attacks
There could be one there, I haven't checked. The one I suggested, is a cat girl in the Inn of Academy City (3rd town). You can, still go there, even if you cleared the last boss.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
just load a older save, go see her scene and then reload your current save.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes