Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

kaalvin

Dec 24, 2018
Got through shiro's evasion through force, using multi-hit attacks with the (shooting star?) accessory. Had the cow girl using udder attack, zombie girl using hell bite with the acc and bunny girl using punch combo and the tigbitty plant girl healing. About half or more of the hits got through each time, and cow girl could heal too if needed. Team was around 31 and i dont think i've used the team switching since i started playing.

delpi0608

May 5, 2017
after defeating shiro credits roll like it is the end? not posible be the end since they have left too many mysteries and other monster slots in maze and i need to reach rank B to go and defeat the monsters in the first village so how you get to rank B now? the blond guy in guild place said i need more experience.. is it true?
I think after defeafting shiro just part 1 of game , maybe part 2 come with unlock rank B and more monter girls in future updates , all we can do now is wait or play again for fun . You can see list monters girl by Character selection in memories room to know how much girls you can get .

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Where are Rita and Maya?

Also,tried to load one of the full saves from here but it doesnt update the gallery room

DILOULTRAINSTINCT4

Oct 21, 2018
How do I beat those two monster at the cementry or is my team just to weak?I have been trying for so long but the beat me every f time.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
How do I beat those two monster at the cementry or is my team just to weak?I have been trying for so long but the beat me every f time.
sadly at this point and time no one knows the lighting spell yet since their both weak to it.

focus on the ghost master first, her aoe inflects berserk at a low rate and she likes to spam it. at level 9 the rabbit and bat can make short work of her as long as their not berserk

zombie girl uses chain bite a lot, normal attack and rarely a berserk debuff that has high odds but does no damage. Chain bite will trip boob elf's traps so she can solo the fight once you take out the ghost master but that will take a while. she takes reduced damage from physical attacks so if you want to speed things up a bit swap in slime(spam water gun) and goblin(keep retreat active and spam fire) after you ko the ghost master

honestly the fight is meant to be fought around level 10

Personality

Aug 20, 2017
Capture a ghost girl from cemetery. Her passive makes her evade 70% of melee attacks, then equip her with best defense gem.
She will be impossible to kill and makes boss easy.

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
how do i use the memory room? im trying to access it but its just blank. every time i put the global thing it it stays blank.

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
Why is this so f...reaking popular to sell unfinished games ?! OMG. Hate to play these and wait eternity to get an ending, like I don't have any things to do ! I'm mad :mad:

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
and now its not letting me fucking play the thing, it keeps saying download insight and doesnt give me the option to run anyway or restore.

ok i got it restored now but i still cant get the memories room to work. everything is empty in there.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Why is this so f...reaking popular to sell unfinished games ?! OMG. Hate to play these and wait eternity to get an ending, like I don't have any things to do ! I'm mad :mad:
the game is finished this the just the first one in the series

Reactions: Eminba

Cofman

Oct 27, 2018
the game is finished this the just the first one in the series
But it's so confusing, not giving a player to take A rank (Or even B) to defend a village, why is this even exists ? Strange... isn't it ? It was be better to just end a game credits, without confusing by giving some clues what to do next, (which isn't even working) or actually telling a player so this is the end and you can stop playing !

Jan 4, 2019
So finally found Maya.
She's at the academy's hotel upstairs. She's available after the attack on the academy.

EDIT
For Rita, she's in your home village in the top right house.
I believe she's available after Shiro is taken.

EchoTracker

Nov 3, 2018
I dont follow on how to use the attachment save as the save the game loads. it justs makes a fresh save everytime, completely ignoring the downloaded save. And i can't necessarily extract the file as it loads in as a Chrome download everytime.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes