Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so what fights should i know that have a game over h scene? because i dont think i will find those at memorie gallery (other than the 1st boss that i need to run)

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
so what fights should i know that have a game over h scene? because i dont think i will find those at memorie gallery (other than the 1st boss that i need to run)

you don't have to lose,
the monsters comes with there own unlockable losing scenes(the ones with the game over warning).

clayben

Feb 20, 2018
For some reason i can`t enter the memory room since the game crashes and when i try to play the game i can only see a green screen .. anyone got a solution for this ?

caricola

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone knows what does the affection stat do? Other than that, does it matter at all if I eat/catch monsters that are already taken (idk like it boostes drop rate or exp)?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
How the fuck do you deal with Shiro spamming her evasion move?
I don't know if this is a bug,and I played an older version,but when I fought her I used the nine tails.She has a move that removes all buffs and debuffs from your allies and I don't know why, but it also affected Shiro and once you remove her buffs she never used them again.Hope it helps.

heyhwat

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone knows what does the affection stat do? Other than that, does it matter at all if I eat/catch monsters that are already taken (idk like it boostes drop rate or exp)?
By raising the affection it unlocks h-scene, trust unlocks passive skills and for the other question I don't know sorry

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
you can grind trust by playing the race mini game(note L size girls can't run the race that means the Giant/Golem, Water Dragon and Worm can only get trust by combat).

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
this had to be in unity... i cant extract the CG...

Anyone know if they fixed the game crashing or getting stuck in the forest?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
after defeating shiro credits roll like it is the end? not posible be the end since they have left too many mysteries and other monster slots in maze and i need to reach rank B to go and defeat the monsters in the first village so how you get to rank B now? the blond guy in guild place said i need more experience.. is it true?

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes