RPGM Domination Desire: Banished - Development thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Rollled

Jan 28, 2022
with "Zaryha the irresistible" does she have more cutscenes other than just looking at her foot?

matt loves feet

Aug 7, 2023
I'm stuck in the villages near protagonist's house part, i just cant reach then, neither by the forest. Can you help me? And please, do more fairys, and with foot fetish attacks, they are sooo good! congrats, the game is awesome

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Before I put myself into more bugtesting, I need a clarification: Did you remove the preloader from the new patch intentionally?
I downloaded the 4.12 patch, and found that it contains two folders, the normal version and no preloader patch, upon extracting the normal version, the preloader is no longer present. If that is intended way, I would suggest removing the "No preloader patch" from the zip file.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Before I put myself into more bugtesting, I need a clarification: Did you remove the preloader from the new patch intentionally?
I downloaded the 4.12 patch, and found that it contains two folders, the normal version and no preloader patch, upon extracting the normal version, the preloader is no longer present. If that is intended way, I would suggest removing the "No preloader patch" from the zip file.
If it was intentional, I'd have removed it already. The preloader was mistakenly turned off for the 4.12 version. I'll turn it on once 4.13 rolls around. Looking forward to any kind of bugs you might find ;).

matt loves feet Could you elaborate more? I'm not sure if I got you. The villages cannot be entered right now. The part of the quest is trying to access them to get a small cutscene. Once you try to access two villages and meet a girl at the end of the forest the quest should complete. There will be another fairy enemy in the future and I can assure you there will be plenty of foot scenes with her. Here's a small sample:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rollled Right now it's the only cutscene she has.

test22250 As for that slime quest, I'm pretty sure the Queen respawns after 3 days after you bet her regardless if you do this as a part of the quest or not.

Reactions: IAmNotJohnSon

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
Eh, found only minor bugs here and there.

1) when shrunk and then defeated by dryad by being vored, her last sentence before the "you are dead" is "72" for some reason.
2) when shrunk before the battle, entering the battle and managing to outlast the effects of shrunk, then escaping from the said combat leaves you on the world map in shrunken state forever on the map, making you slow as intended, however re-entering a battle will not register as shrunken. Only way to fix this is to reapply the shrinking powder or teleporting to the dimensional rift
2,2) Same effect can be achieved by shrinking yourself and then entering bed.
3) Succubus pacifier does not use cockvore attack outside of surrender.
4) it is possible to climb upon the battlements at the city entrance due to how the palisade platform is oriented.
5) It is possible to climb upon the candles on the table in the ruin's chapel.
6) After obtaining facemask and entering the smelly corridor, when you take off the mask you are unable to leave via the entrance you just entered through due to the "You need your facemask" and then immediately back-tracking into the said smelly corridor.
6,1) While the main entrance lists wearing mask as a requirement to enter, no such thing happens for the small side corridor leading to the beginning of the infested ruins

Bonus:
There's a missing word in the old man's secret in the inaccesible area, the text says "It's very important when to run" missing the words "to know" in his sentence. (unless its also a meme about "Accidentaly a word")

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
camper674
1)Was that dryad level 72 at the end of the fight by any chance? That 72 is a left over dev message, but it's gone now ;)
2) Will have to look into both of these.
3) Her attack is not so easy to trigger. She has a 15% chance of doing it as long as you are either charmed, stunned or have mindmelt status, but if you have any of these statuses and have less than 15% health she'll do it for sure.
4)You mean the Clearspring Village? How are you even reaching the palisade?

The npc in the bonus wasn't really proof read or anything. Fun fact: that map was created a long time ago, back when the game's plot and structure was meant to be entirely different. It was even before the first public build.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
camper674
1)Was that dryad level 72 at the end of the fight by any chance? That 72 is a left over dev message, but it's gone now ;)
2) Will have to look into both of these.
3) Her attack is not so easy to trigger. She has a 15% chance of doing it as long as you are either charmed, stunned or have mindmelt status, but if you have any of these statuses and have less than 15% health she'll do it for sure.
4)You mean the Clearspring Village? How are you even reaching the palisade?

The npc in the bonus wasn't really proof read or anything. Fun fact: that map was created a long time ago, back when the game's plot and structure was meant to be entirely different. It was even before the first public build.
1) yes, after checking the level was 72
2) seems to me that the Switch called "ShrinkEndPhase" is not being triggered after debuf disappears while in combat, when manually triggering this inside battle the player appears on the overworld in correct size.
3) Thats abysmally small chance, not the 15% but having mindmelt or charm at that point. stunned even less, or maybe I'm playing the game wrong, but shouldn't these effects be applied by her heart attack? once shrunken, she uses that 10% of the time tops, her attack pattern usually goes for stomping with random lightning, and once stomped, jerk forever unless you escape, rinse and repeat. Wouldn't it be possible to add the possibility of charm/mindmeld to her stomped masturbation? just to increase the odds slightly ? I had problems getting the trigger even when cheating (infinite health, to allow her powerleveling via masturbation) her being level 99 doesn't change a thing when it comes to states others than stomped while player is shrunk
3,2) Just a side note, I tested the shrinking bug (2) with Dryad and vixen, in Total of 15 tests I got AnalVored 6 times with dryad. Fairiy vixen also seems to go 50/50 with enlarging the balls in futa state giving instant game over thus unsuitable for testing waiting out the shrinking, its just the pacifier that does not use the insta-kill very often
4) Clearspring it was, and it was super easy to get to. You go there, they tell you to go home, you go one screen back, do 180° turn and walk right back in, there was no trigger anywhere for anything else, the soldiers are just telling you to get a pass, but once you walk to the front two, you can take east or west directly to talk to those on the palisade. luckily they block the players from ever reaching the inside of the village.

Last edited:

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
That's quite big but as long as it was the same as that number, all is well.
The ShrinkEndPhase triggers only if the current time is greater than the time the player was shrunk + the duration of the shrink status. The way it works right now is that when the battle ends with the player shrunk the player status is 're-added', however nothing happens in the case where he ends up in his normal size after fight, so that might be the reason for this issue.
The 50/50 chance for Vixen is too great and it's something I'll be changing. As for the Dryad, the way the vore move is dependant on the Dryad Aphodisiac exposure makes it so the chances of getting vored with each fight you didn't get vored, but only if you are fighting them without rest. I think the current chaces of getting vored by the Dryad are ok. As for the Pacifier, neither mindmelt or charm can be applied with the Mark of Lust move she uses. The main problem causing the pacifier to not use the vore move is the lack of moves inflicting any of the states mentioned earlier in her GTS form. During the design of her GTS fight, I wanted the stun to be the main state that causes her to use that move. Whith statuses like Covered in Cum only raising the chances of getting stunned by her lighting. What I could do is making the Seal of Lust move have the chance of inflicting charmed status on the player, this would surely increase the chances of getting vored.

Big thanks for taking the time and testing the game (y)

woaguitar

Aug 6, 2023
I just discovered this little gem of a game and I am (mostly) loving it. I really like the character designs.
Keep up the great work!

One thing I don't really enjoy is the torch mechanic. Since the torches are finite and they don't last super long I end up just stumbling around in the dark. Not a very enjoyable experience. Is there a shop somewhere where you can consistently get torches?

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
I just discovered this little gem of a game and I am (mostly) loving it. I really like the character designs.
Keep up the great work!

One thing I don't really enjoy is the torch mechanic. Since the torches are finite and they don't last super long I end up just stumbling around in the dark. Not a very enjoyable experience. Is there a shop somewhere where you can consistently get torches?
loot mechanism is RNG as developer posted, you may however stumble upon an item that does work as a torch and is unlimited, it is a quest reward for doing a scattered castle questline to some point.

Necropanzer

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2018
Keep up the great work!

Glad you like the game. Character design is the part of the game development I love the most and put the real effort in creating each one of them.
I know the navigation without the torches can be quite daunting, however there are plenty of ways you can stock up on them. Treasures drop torches and the chests respawn each three days. That said, the chests that you didn't open do not disappear. So if you didn't visit one location for some time, you'd probably have chests in any possible spawn on given area. The best way to get torches is getting Suzanna and letting her work for few days. Each time she works in the basement, she provides the player with torches, potions and lockpicks that can be taken out of the chest that's next to the storage chest in the house. With higher level of her crafting skill she can make more stuff like better potions and bombs. It's worth noting that if the player skips whole days with sleep until morning option she won't be as active as she should be. It's not intended however and I'll be looking into changing so even if the player chooses to sleep for the whole day she'll be doing some work anyway. Finishing her quest gives you the lighter item which provides a smaller field of view and does not leave the inventory when it runs out. Instead it has charges that replenish with time when not used.

The torch mechanic is there to make traversing the dungeons, evading enemies and finding treasures harder. That said, I'll be improving the visibility in starting areas like some parts of Infested Ruins and some parts of the Damp Cave to make these areas easier for the new players.

camper674

Jan 30, 2018
So, with 4.13 rolling out, Its time for me to check all the stuff I can find.

Notice: If you have relationship with Leilah (the angel) and by relationship I mean the counter : LeilahFavour, it stays the same Until you approach her in shrunk size, which resets the LeilahFavour to 0, Dunno if the counter is used, or if there are actually ways to increase it outside of me screwing around with variables. But if it indeed isn't the way you want this to happen, its something to keep in mind when the counter actually gets used. Level also has tendency to slowly crawl back to 30 when changed outside of the game and then shrinking powder is used. Corruption and lust stays the same once changed.

Ceren for some reason at the day of 51 is sunbathing until 6 in the morning during the night, while also sleeping in her cottage. That's some dedicated schizophrenia/vampirism!

Bugs:
If you use shrinking powder, you get back to your height in a while. If you inhale the flowers in the cave with facemask, and you manage to avoid combat you can walk shrunken from there to home. Combat fixes the broken counter. keeping you shrunk forever.
Weird stuff: I have noticed that after increasing the level via cum-donation and increasing level meaningfully (I tried it with level 30 to make it more noticeable) there is a slight bug in health when it comes to pacifier. the manipulatrix doesn't suffer from it (or It's badly visible)
If you start battle shrunken, and the level of pacifier is 30 instead of 15, she starts the battle with full health, but once the perspective changes to shrunken, she only has half the health on the meter. Both monsters have however approximately same amount of health.

When in the gate of future and you go to the setting on the side in the tower, and you customize your enemies FOR THE FIRST TIME ONLY, the first preset you configure is saved to all three presets according to "check preset" reseting them fixes this issue.

Fun thing : It is possible to fight noemi while shrunk. It changes nothing but bypasses the "I wont shrink here for no reason" warning. No special tools are required. Just enter scattered castle, enter the south west corridor, shrunk yourself and immediately turn back towards the entry portal. Scattered castle entry is the same portal as the one in dimensional rift, but it skips the "I'll wait here to unshrunk" check. if you time it right, you can make it to the portal, and then to the obscure mansion, going two to three tiles down and waiting for wandering noemi to find you and fight you. Fight proceeds as usual, because in this scenario we are already shrunk.

Quick Question: StoneCradle When?

Unkownperson19

Jan 16, 2022
After you go to (Try) fetch suzanna's bag at scattered castle and you come back sleep then she talks to you about sparring with her i get this

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/suzanna%20tavern20.webp
Retry

I feel like I'm the only one getting this as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else but if it is just me then anyway I can fix it?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes