• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Apr 14, 2023
i am leaving my saves for myself cause family is arriving tomorrow they are here for my conviencience but if anyone wants they can take them for free but please i remindyou all not to rush the game and ((only use my saves if you lost yours )) i love this game because of its femdom content hoping to see more of your content developer and possibly fart or scat and lots of femdom
support the developer SignatureLadyOphelia.gif

Reactions: Derdin333 and ----

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
I'm looking for someone that is good at pixel art. I need help with the character sprites in rpg maker style. If you know anyone please let me know, thanks.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Also (forgot to ask before) i saw some images in the files that i havent been able to get, like a footjob and a pantyhose-less footjob while said pantyhose is on our face. (or the picture on the first page) Are they not integrated in the game by chance?

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
I'm looking for someone that is good at pixel art. I need help with the character sprites in rpg maker style. If you know anyone please let me know, thanks.
Is In next updates we have see a mistress with petplay or puppy play?

PainbRRRinger

Jan 24, 2024
Hey, this game is really nice and it inspire me to get my hand on rpg maker to, love it.

Is there any chance to get some boot smell and worship scene?

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
1.5v is out, no details though on what changes have been made.
there isn't really much content in 1.5 mostly just a bug fix playtest update. more of a technical change redoing some of the start stuff etc. didn't add many animations in yet. dev is experimenting with a lot of it. gonna do more next update now that some of the tech stuff is out the way.