Oct 25, 2017
Can I make a little request? We all know it sucks to see the usual "content ends here" message when things are about get interesting in games but I think it's better to have that than to just not do anything at all because I'm looping and exploring around when I've seen everything there is to see like hours ago, you know?

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
Can I make a little request? We all know it sucks to see the usual "content ends here" message when things are about get interesting in games but I think it's better to have that than to just not do anything at all because I'm looping and exploring around when I've seen everything there is to see like hours ago, you know?
I agree, leonelli has never truly committed to a game he made, i wish he completed one game it would be amazing. he has the ability to do it and i hope domination academy is the ONE.

Reactions: gottogo1234

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
raaaughgh goddamn i see a name like "domination academy" my expectations r through the roof. but its just "femdom huaha"... again.

power to you, but man...

repesorsa

Sep 14, 2021
what to do after

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The end of current version is gaining level 2 badge. Then when you attempt to take the elevator to floor 2 the game says it's not implemented. There are two ways to beat Lotus:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But basically no, if you reached that point, you've seen all the substantial content there is in this version, or at least had the opportunity to if you skipped some minor ones.

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
love the game,and hope this time it won't be abandoned halfway like Sweet Scam

coolcloud

Oct 22, 2022
Photosensitive seizure warning
A very small percentage of people may experience a seizure when exposed to certain visual images, including flashing lights or patterns that may appear in video games. Even people who have no history of seizures or epilepsy may have an undiagnosed condition that can cause these “photosensitive epileptic seizures” while playing video games.
Immediately stop playing and consult a doctor if you experience any symptoms.
These seizures may have a variety of symptoms, including lightheadedness, altered vision, eye or face twitching, jerking or shaking of arms or legs, disorientation, confusion, or momentary loss of awareness. Seizures may also cause loss of consciousness or convulsions that can lead to injury from falling down or striking nearby objects.
Parents should watch for or ask their children about the above symptoms. Children and teenagers are more likely than adults to experience these seizures.
You may reduce risk of photosensitive epileptic seizures by taking the following precautions:
  • Play in a well-lit room.
  • Do not play if you are drowsy or fatigued.
If you or any of your relatives have a history of seizures or epilepsy, consult a doctor before playing video games.

Reactions: Evizzy89

snapfire

Nov 7, 2020
interesting game, the music and animations are good, I look forward to more content for Margaret in the next update