• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MrNessun0

Aug 15, 2019
The nurse has a scene too but I couldn't replicate it afterwards.

Scene happens when Ms. Lotus tells you to get the thing from nurse and you choose to open it on the spot.
You can also spy her feet if you rest with full hp

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
In the movie archive there is a scene where Lotus ties you to the ground and steps on your crotch. There is also another video where she attacks you with her ass. How do I get to see those scenes?

gottogo1234

Oct 3, 2017
Great game so far and absolutely love the femdom teachers! Unfortunately I submitted to Ms Lotus and cannot fight her anymore for experience/money. Is this supposed to happen? I feel like I'm stuck now....

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
I'm gonna wait till this game is a bit further along but I love the artwork and writing in Leonelli's games so I'm sure I will enjoy this one too

Nov 10, 2018
Great game so far and absolutely love the femdom teachers! Unfortunately I submitted to Ms Lotus and cannot fight her anymore for experience/money. Is this supposed to happen? I feel like I'm stuck now....
You can get the antidote recipe by interacting with the book in the nurse's office.

Reactions: gottogo1234

Herec1234567

Jan 22, 2020
Anyone has any idea how to get trapped with her veins? It's the only thing I can't figure out how to trigger...

Also I mean the one that is not as a lose scene after first fight

Also anyone knows how to get Violet's hypno scenes?

Last edited: