3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
It seems his other two works are mostly lost outside of some really hard to find galleries. I used to have them, but I can't get around that flash player nonsense if I were even to find them now. If someone could make a projector package like they did for this one, I can dig to see if I can provide the files for "My Dog and I" and "My Friend's Dog and I".
Send them my way and i'll see what i can do.

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
Man i think i remember this dev

Did they even mention why they removed their other works plus the name change?

I remember he had a 3rd part of the series "My friends dog and i" where the friend manages to catch her doing it with her dog

arbiter635

Jan 24, 2018
Man i think i remember this dev

Did they even mention why they removed their other works plus the name change?

I remember he had a 3rd part of the series "My friends dog and i" where the friend manages to catch her doing it with her dog
You can still find some of his old stuff on . However I don't think there are playable anymore.

slayeer

Mar 9, 2021
this looked like sooo much work , but the projector works well and makes things very easy , nice work :D

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
It seems his other two works are mostly lost outside of some really hard to find galleries. I used to have them, but I can't get around that flash player nonsense if I were even to find them now. If someone could make a projector package like they did for this one, I can dig to see if I can provide the files for "My Dog and I" and "My Friend's Dog and I".
https://f95zone.to/threads/dog-match-8r4.18895/post-5460736 Already patched them years ago.

laugh and I were trying to get it working again back in 2021, but it has aggressive DRM that encrypts the game files. One person on the internet can crack it, but they need an account that owns the game, and the DLsite page had already been removed by that time, so it's basically impossible.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes