3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
When I did it, I had to go to the Control Panel and then search for "flash" to find the flash control manager. Once I was there, the rest of the instructions made more sense. Advanced tab, add safe sites, write in the name of the containing folder (I just selected the larger folder where I keep all such games, for good measure). Now it's working fine in IE.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017

Ashen_One2018

Aug 30, 2018
Is there a way to run this game? I've tried the instructions in the front page and in the readme but I think with flash being disabled on browsers I have to do something else to run it

Edit: Nevermind, I found dsconstructor's post with the projector to run it

Last edited:

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
With dsconstructor's post as guidance I have converted the other two flash games by 8r4 to work with standalone flash player, sadly I dont know how to bind a flash player to the file like they did so your gonna need to use one you have or .

The games are: My dog and I and My friends dog and I.
View attachment 1119163 View attachment 1119164
View attachment 1119165 View attachment 1119167
I had to use flash player 10.1 to create the standalone projector, something about newer versions was stopping me and in practice as long as the game wasnt build for a more recent version of flash it should work fine.

Load the game in the player hit File->Create Projector

Reactions: Azriel Satan

Ashen_One2018

Aug 30, 2018
I had to use flash player 10.1 to create the standalone projector, something about newer versions was stopping me and in practice as long as the game wasnt build for a more recent version of flash it should work fine.

Load the game in the player hit File->Create Projector
Thanks, but I found your early post with the projector that loaded the game using only the standalone flash player and it works fine.

Slappydash

Jul 11, 2018
With dsconstructor's post as guidance I have converted the other two flash games by 8r4 to work with standalone flash player, sadly I dont know how to bind a flash player to the file like they did so your gonna need to use one you have or .

The games are: My dog and I and My friends dog and I.
View attachment 1119163 View attachment 1119164
View attachment 1119165 View attachment 1119167
Do you mind explaining how you got it to run i downloaded the projector and tried to run the en file and the deaiken file but both didn't work. I saw something about a trusted file but im not sure how to do that.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Do you mind explaining how you got it to run i downloaded the projector and tried to run the en file and the deaiken file but both didn't work. I saw something about a trusted file but im not sure how to do that.
If you have the projector downloaded just run the patch.bat in the top folder (all it does it look one layer down and launch "Patched.swf" ) and if windows asks what program to use select the flash projector.

Reactions: Slappydash

Slappydash

Jul 11, 2018
If you have the projector downloaded just run the patch.bat in the top folder (all it does it look one layer down and launch "Patched.swf" ) and if windows asks what program to use select the flash projector.
Oh that did it thank you very much

McBrand

Mar 11, 2018
Still having issue figuring this out. The Create Projector option on the flash program is greyed out.

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
Hey! Is there a other way to play it than through a website? Cause it requires Flashplayer and welp, flash's dead

DominiqPRIME

Jan 18, 2021
So the two other games do work, because in the two of them there's a file named "patch" But in this one, (dog match) There i can't find anything like that, instead there's a swf file that is named "READ if you have errors". But thank you for your help man, i can now fap at the other two ones, that r pobably similar to Dog match, i dunno yet

EDIT: nvm, i followed the steps more carefully and got Dog match to work, Thanks a lot!!

Last edited:

Marva-

Formerly 'Lucho-'
Apr 11, 2021
Because every scene in the game has its own file, to get it to work in modern day download the patched version from Post #57 and then run the "Projector.exe".
I am having a problem (or I am very stupid) that when I open the projector.exe after an introduction there is only a white background with a small interface below which I can change with the arrows. Do I have to do or ...?

kaelcayla

Jul 9, 2018
so i guess you cant play this game anymore, not even using the flash program outside of browsers

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes