3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
"Don't watch!"

Guy must be thinking, "Sorry honey, I'm not going to make the effort so you can get nailed by my dog, to not even get to watch."

charlez

Nov 5, 2017
I modified it to work with the standalone flashplayer aka projector.
I had to hardcode the game to run in english and then package it with Flash Player 10.1.102.64
This gets around needing to mess with flash settings and just works.

Usage is as such;
Extract to: ".\files" and run the projector
Ctrl+F = Fullscreen

View attachment 158220
Thanks man

narrrrrrrrrrrr

Feb 10, 2020
I modified it to work with the standalone flashplayer aka projector.
I had to hardcode the game to run in english and then package it with Flash Player 10.1.102.64
This gets around needing to mess with flash settings and just works.

Usage is as such;
Extract to: ".\files" and run the projector
Ctrl+F = Fullscreen

View attachment 158220
when i try to download it just says "malformed attachment request"

Marva-

Formerly 'Lucho-'
Apr 11, 2021
I can not play the game because flash was discontinued in browsers, does anyone have a modified version or a solution?

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I recieved a hand-me-down and reset it to factory settings. It worked for a bit.... but when Win updated, it hasn't played since.

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
Is there a way this runs on a smartphone
If not can anyone record the gameplay and send me the video pls

Last edited:

DevilF0x

May 7, 2022
I fixed the issue of unable to get past the first part by running my own webserver, also this way the text in the game is now being displayed. Any flash fixes listed here did not work for me.

Looks like some people have gotten it to run fine under IE, you can try that first.

If you have python installed run 'python -m http.server 9020' inside the files folder than go to (You might have to replace en.html with the one in zip if characters are messed up)

If not download my fixes at and extract them into the files folder and run main.exe (main.go is source code if you want to compile it yourself) then go to

If the game window is too small you can edit en.html where it says 'width="1000" height="600"' or using the Inspect tool in your browser.

what do you mean by run inside the files folder can you elaborate please

DevilF0x

May 7, 2022
I fixed the issue of unable to get past the first part by running my own webserver, also this way the text in the game is now being displayed. Any flash fixes listed here did not work for me.

Looks like some people have gotten it to run fine under IE, you can try that first.

If you have python installed run 'python -m http.server 9020' inside the files folder than go to (You might have to replace en.html with the one in zip if characters are messed up)

If not download my fixes at and extract them into the files folder and run main.exe (main.go is source code if you want to compile it yourself) then go to

If the game window is too small you can edit en.html where it says 'width="1000" height="600"' or using the Inspect tool in your browser.

beacuse it still says that i need adoble flash

Acha

Sep 8, 2017
It seems his other two works are mostly lost outside of some really hard to find galleries. I used to have them, but I can't get around that flash player nonsense if I were even to find them now. If someone could make a projector package like they did for this one, I can dig to see if I can provide the files for "My Dog and I" and "My Friend's Dog and I".

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes