3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I have DONE EVERYTHING.. Trust Locations on EVERY SINGLE DAMN FILE but this piece of shit game doesn't work even tried @UNDS9 Fix no avail.. Im losing my mind. Also tried IE IE:E FireFox .

Reactions: Nohiul and Titan1

UNDS9

Dec 12, 2017
I have DONE EVERYTHING.. Trust Locations on EVERY SINGLE DAMN FILE but this piece of shit game doesn't work even tried @UNDS9 Fix no avail.. Im losing my mind. Also tried IE IE:E FireFox .
Hmm what is not working once you go to ?

Before without the fix I could start the game by going to the en.html file in my browser but the text was undefined and the furthest I could go was when she was leaving and you see the skirt.

Reactions: Urusaisenpai

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Hmm what is not working once you go to ?
Ok got it. Fixed it now. Thanks for the fix. Sorry for the rant.
Been wasting an hour on this shit

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
thanks for the help i did try to fix what you guys post i ended up open in ie so far so good

UNDS9

Dec 12, 2017
not worth to play if they dont fix the game
The game works fine, over time technology changes and you have to adapt to these changes.
In this case most browser developers pulled flash support and made it more secure if you were to use it. (Which is why the game can't read other files by default which contains the other scenes and text)

shenfull

Aug 7, 2017
i tried the download fix and the links someone posted cant figure out the control panel fix tho still cant play

dsconstructor

Modder
Sep 26, 2017
I modified it to work with the standalone flashplayer aka projector.
I had to hardcode the game to run in english and then package it with Flash Player 10.1.102.64
This gets around needing to mess with flash settings and just works.

Usage is as such;
Extract to: ".\files" and run the projector
Ctrl+F = Fullscreen

create_projector.png

Last edited:

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Nice game! Thank you for making it available! Is my first game with animal sex... thank you very much.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I modified it to work with the standalone flashplayer aka projector.
I had to hardcode the game to run in english and then package it with Flash Player 10.1.102.64
This gets around needing to mess with flash settings and just works.

Usage is as such;
Extract to: ".\deaiken\files" and run the projector
Ctrl+F = Fullscreen

View attachment 158220
Honestly I wish I did this but I can't code in actionscript worth a damn sadly.

Robert Soos

Mar 14, 2018
IIRC there's a prequel, or something along those lines. Similar art style, also with dog(s), but I just can't seem to find it. Can somebody help me out? ^^

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes