3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 23, 2017
What kind of error message? What browser r u using and did u add the game folder to trusted locations in ur flash player through the control panel?
Yes I did still freezes(kinda,she keeps walking) on the elevator scene (even tho I added the trusted location)

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Yes I did still freezes(kinda,she keeps walking) on the elevator scene (even tho I added the trusted location)
For the games folder path u can right click on the html file and select properties just to make sure. If its already correct then im assuming ur using google chrome which is mentioned in the adobe link above. I'll just paste it here.
For Google Chrome (and similar PPAPI browsers):
Navigate to the Settings Manager page
Choose Edit Locations > Add Locations from the popup list
In the text field that appears, type or paste the file/folder path that you'd like to trust
Click the "Confirm" button

Reactions: Bonger12345

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Settings Manager for PPAPI requires a (now the big solution):
different
different Flash Player than the one that - inside chrome browser - plays local (like /files/deaiken.swf ) .swf files
Ergo: IF you are able to play that game in Chrome, you automatically are banned, blocked, forever shut out, from accessing Chrome's Flash (Global) Security Settings, (Global) Privacy Settings, etc. etc.

And even better: If you try to remove the installed PPAPI from Chrome (haha good luck trying that) and replacing it with the online version (to change stuff on macromedia com settings page) you gonna enter a world of pain,

a world of pain

Yea, that's all.

1.jpg 2.jpg

gachetbietdi

Mar 9, 2018
[/URL][/IMG]
For the games folder path u can right click on the html file and select properties just to make sure. If its already correct then im assuming ur using google chrome which is mentioned in the adobe link above. I'll just paste it here.
For Google Chrome (and similar PPAPI browsers):
Navigate to the Settings Manager page
Choose Edit Locations > Add Locations from the popup list
In the text field that appears, type or paste the file/folder path that you'd like to trust
Click the "Confirm" button
i already added the location to chrome setting and still stuck at that part

Reactions: Bonger12345

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
[/URL][/IMG]
i already added the location to chrome setting and still stuck at that part
ur NOT supposed to do "Chrome Settings" - u need to go settings inside the SWF embed, NOT in browser

......which is not doable as you can see in my 2 screens aboveXD

UNDS9

Dec 12, 2017
I fixed the issue of unable to get past the first part by running my own webserver, also this way the text in the game is now being displayed. Any flash fixes listed here did not work for me.

Looks like some people have gotten it to run fine under IE, you can try that first.

If you have python installed run 'python -m http.server 9020' inside the files folder than go to (You might have to replace en.html with the one in zip if characters are messed up)

If not download my fixes at and extract them into the files folder and run main.exe (main.go is source code if you want to compile it yourself) then go to

If the game window is too small you can edit en.html where it says 'width="1000" height="600"' or using the Inspect tool in your browser.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
U know u guys could either use IE or Microsoft Edge and completely avoid dealing with this nonsense right? Chrome seems to be more problematic for this.

Reactions: Masterssine

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
What about Firefox? This looks awesome btw!
Nope won't work. ActiveX is a microsoft framework so while u might find a really old version of firefox that works with it(We r talking like version 1.somethingsomething), it wont work with the firefox u know and love today. just easier to get IE or Microsoft edge and save urself the headache.

Reactions: swmas

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Guess that's a valuable life lesson... You can fuck all the dogs you want, so long as nobody sees what a dick looks like.

UNDS9

Dec 12, 2017
ran with IE have same problem
You might have to add your folder to the trusted folders under Control Panel > Flash > Advanced? and then there should be trusted folder/files.
If not feel free to try my fixes, it will work right away.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Whether I use Edge, Chrome, Firefox, IE, i get the game working but theres no text, just "undefined"

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes