4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I don't know if dob would ever make one of the girls stick to one guy. I mean, at least for the part before the girl starts to cuckold her partner. Like with Amanda. She fucking different men even when the guy is already a cuck but I think it fits with her attitude. Just like Mia.

But with Linda, Diana and Eva. Before the cucking part they should choose from all the men they fucked whose going to be her main bull (or just one bull) like with Linda, the principal should be her main bull. Not only they both go to school (to teach and guide) but also the principal has his money, so no need for young ones. Unless the husband is rich, which he is not.

I don't know, just my thoughts. We already have an example. Cora. Though she may banged different guys, at the end she is sticking with her stepson.

So yeah. Linda should have the principal.
Diana should have the homeless man and Eva should have still man from episode 1 and 2. Maybe she gets promoted, then fucks that guy in jail and she'll find a way to let him out, then through Eva that guy could run his business while Eva mislead everyone under her. Who knows? Eva could put his husband and prison for false charges and bang the guy in front of him. LoL.

• Haha
Reactions: hqxrjvuh

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Still dont see what people's hang-up on Cora is. I mean sure, she's fine, but not more so than some of these other dober bishes or even some of the unfortunate canceled ones. Linda looking Fire this update though, guess I better brace myself to see that fine ass figure getting carved out with a great oak tree stump here soon. Hoipe she'll be alright....:sneaky:

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
Still dont see what people's hang-up on Cora is. I mean sure, she's fine, but not more so than some of these other dober bishes or even some of the unfortunate canceled ones. Linda looking Fire this update though, guess I better brace myself to see that fine ass figure getting carved out with a great oak tree stump here soon. Hoipe she'll be alright....:sneaky:
Personally i'm only interested in Cora cause she's the only one who's going white on white, instead of the interracial sh**t we see with every other characters of Dob.Don't get me wrong it's not about a racial thing (i not even believe in races beetween human being) it's only for the fact that every character of Dob it's black on white and plus Cora is the only one not getting ridicolously stretched out after every scene.

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
Doberman is making content for fans of the interracial fetish. You are free to go enjoy thousands of other creators that don't.
I don't know what this comment supposed to mean.I've never bitched and cried about the interracial stuff Dob doing.I'm not even care about It, i just explained why i prefer Cora above all of the Dob characters.I know i can enjoy other creators and in fact i already do.Chill out.

reallywhynot

Oct 1, 2021
Personally i'm only interested in Cora cause she's the only one who's going white on white, instead of the interracial sh**t we see with every other characters of Dob.Don't get me wrong it's not about a racial thing (i not even believe in races beetween human being) it's only for the fact that every character of Dob it's black on white and plus Cora is the only one not getting ridicolously stretched out after every scene.

"Don't get me wrong it's not about a racial thing"

-Ivar_933

sure buddy, we all know why there is a group here always saying cora cora cora, we know why bruh. We just ignore it because its not even worth pointing it out.

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
"Don't get me wrong it's not about a racial thing"

-Ivar_933

sure buddy, we all know why there is a group here always saying cora cora cora, we know why bruh. We just ignore it because its not even worth pointing it out.
Just hope you're not sarcastic cause for me it's really not about the colour of the skin.

• Haha
Reactions: yellowmellow45

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
Then , what could it be about... please, do tell
Just the fact that i don't really into interracial kink, that's all stop seeing racism everywhere because it's not what you think (in my case cause i can't speak for everyone that not like interracial) for example i do often enjoy HDiddy stuff and there's a lot of interracial in he's work.So chill out cause i really don't give a fuck about white or black or whatever.

thecanaduck

Jan 13, 2018
Then , what could it be about... please, do tell
lmao you can't be serious. The whole horse-hung black guy converting the white girl trope is a fetishization of race and it's way more racist than being happy when a creator like doberman makes non-interracial content like Cora. It's like Jackerman's works, just because I'm not a fan of their beast content doesn't mean I hate dogs

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
Honestly wish he'd bring Kelly back. We didn't get enough of her before she got shelved. Plus she, lowkey, looks a lot like my ex from back in my first year in college,.. She was an absolute Freak too, wouldn't be surprised if she ended up blacked by now, in any case, Kelly was a nice way to reminisce to the good old days, before my ass got caught in the bear trap called marriage.

I supposed all we can do is hope dob's patreons' collective taste in women doesn't fall off any harder than it has, or we might just end up stuck with Amanda for another 15 episode run, where by the end they got brothers in formulated groups, setting up basecamps and traffic control networks up in that comically wrecked snatch...I'll have to bounce before then. :HideThePain:

reallywhynot

Oct 1, 2021
lmao you can't be serious. The whole horse-hung black guy converting the white girl trope is a fetishization of race and it's way more racist than being happy when a creator like doberman makes non-interracial content like Cora. It's like Jackerman's works, just because I'm not a fan of their beast content doesn't mean I hate dogs
"just because I'm not a fan of their beast content doesn't mean I hate dogs"

You are comparing black guys fucking with white women, with animals fucking women ?

There is your problem right there.

Reactions: anedwcan

WTrask

Jan 1, 2023
"just because I'm not a fan of their beast content doesn't mean I hate dogs"

You are comparing black guys fucking with white women, with animals fucking women ?

There is your problem right there.
no... that is not at all what he was saying... he was comparing his dislike for bestiality with other peoples dislike for interracial content. Is english a second language for you or are you just naturally obtuse?

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes