• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Cora is the only one worth, the rest is just bait and kinda dogshit in every regard and comparison to Cora ones.
Sorry man, I concider myself one of the bigest fan of Cora (you can ask around), and I have to say that you are wrong.
All the girls have their uniqueness, flavors and awesome stories.
I would even dare to say, that without one you could not have had the other, and is the same all the way around.

bdp77

Jan 30, 2018
Alright... first this Emma person is just short of a 5 o' clock shadow and now this Amanda episode takes crossing swords to a whole other level. The target audience here is clearly changing compared to earlier works. But to each their own.

PastaAdventures

Oct 11, 2018
Alright... first this Emma person is just short of a 5 o' clock shadow and now this Amanda episode takes crossing swords to a whole other level. The target audience here is clearly changing compared to earlier works. But to each their own.
Yeah, I personally like the new sizes but it's also reaching my limit. I can understand the hate but he's just doing what his patreons want. His style is definitely moving towards hentai-y with the gaping, bigger and bigger sizes, xray cervix penetration and now cumflation

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Seems we're in a rough situation to where either Doberman tries to make his content appealing again or it'll be time to move on to a different 3D creator.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
bigger and bigger sizes
He's changed size ONCE

xray cervix penetration and now cumflation
I've asked for this for a long time :) It's unsatisfying when the dick goes in and... just disappears, as if teleported to another dimension. Why feature a large dick if it then works just as a regular one inside the girl? The bulge traveling up between the girl's breasts confirms we're in a wonderful world where women's biology allows them to be cock socks for hugely endowed black males (y)

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
I still can't stop laughing how she was literally cheating in front of him and that consultant was like: Bruh you are wrong she is a good wife XDDDDDDDDDDDD like wtf :D
I mean, Consultant is not wrong, they said good wife not faithful wife :WeSmart:

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
I'll make you a deal mods, when people don't say brain dead things to me. I'll do my absolute best to show some restraint.
Mods here don't have any morals at all. I reported posts where idiots were insulting content creator's works and they just ignored it...
give mods a break
they are sitting on this forum all day browsing trough hundreds of retarded messages written by horny autists
their only friends are their piss bottles and industrial size bags of cheerios placed on the left side of desk
they probably do it for free (like jannies)
also their waifus are shit
so cut them some slack my dudes

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
give mods a break
they are sitting on this forum all day browsing trough hundreds of retarded messages written by horny autists
their only friends are their piss bottles and industrial size bags of cheerios placed on the left side of desk
they probably do it for free (like jannies)
also their waifus are shit
so cut them some slack my dudes
I didn't want to insult them that way as I appreciate their work they do either with threads or overall handling of comments but sometimes it feels weird that they allow in 1 thread to insult the artist because he did his own model of Y character...

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes