• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021
While I appreciate Dob and all his hard work in making these animations, i'm NOT a fan of this one with Amanda--not at all..that double dick shit??!! I mean..WTF??!!

Reactions: bdp77 and Z3lda1980

Zakon

May 2, 2023
3 positions with Amanda video seems rushed and unfinished. That fluff at the beginning (the story) should be half a minute max.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
He has started to fall into the same patern as most others have, it is becomes so un-realistic its like he is not even trying anymore. Yes his patreon are voting on videos but its to the point now its like these girls are fking horses more then they are men with the size of the dicks in the last few episodes i have seen

Ivarr_993

Jun 22, 2023
Just watched new Amanda's ep... I'm speechless the wrost thing i've ever seen from Dob.At this point my last hope is for Cora, i think it's the most "normal" thing left to watch about Dob'stuff.Anyway thank you cebs for the drop!

manul527

Jun 8, 2022
I love the huge dicks but I would prefeer just a longer one, along with a bigger muscled guy, both at the same time felt weird.

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
yeah amanda 16 was comical as hell. Nothing even remotely hot about it. And Dob knows it, he even had mike make that head comment at the end which is what everyone was thinking..LOL

I mean is he just having a laugh with these newer releases? What even is this anymore? It's difficult to believe he's still taking this even remotely seriously anymore.. I definitely miss his old work qaulity. Worst yet, I feel like they can only go up from here... the cock sizes that is, and i don't want to think about what kind of sex that is going to look like as a result. :HideThePain:

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
yeah amanda 16 was comical as hell. Nothing even remotely hot about it. And Dob knows it, he even had mike make that head comment at the end which is what everyone was thinking..LOL

I mean is he just having a laugh with these newer releases? What even is this anymore? It's difficult to believe he's still taking this even remotely seriously anymore.. I definitely miss his old work qaulity. Worst yet, I feel like they can only go up from here... the cock sizes that is, and i don't want to think about what kind of sex that is going to look like as a result. :HideThePain:
I hate to say this but i think this is true, Doberman just does not care anymore. I mean take a look at the first few amanda episodes and then what he has done lately. You can tell he was from careing to not careing

Reactions: O'jisan

De_OA

Aug 5, 2023
Somewhat amusingly watching the displeasure when I warned about all this, a few people start attacking me for having a different opinion :), but as it always turns out, I was right.

In the case of Dob, all this passion for the copy-past scenario in the series and the size of the members has gone way to long. Time to return to the dimensions that were in the beginning and introduce new twists in the scenarios.

One colleague and I here gave a lot of new ideas.

As you can see in Cora's case, I was right.

interracial - adjective. in·ter·ra·cial ˌint-ər-ˈrā-shəl. : of, involving, or designed for members of different races.

need girls of different races, also black, latina and others...same story about cuckold - white is a lot, time to black cuckold, latino, asian and so on.

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
Somewhat amusingly watching the displeasure when I warned about all this, a few people start attacking me for having a different opinion :), but as it always turns out, I was right.

In the case of Dob, all this passion for the copy-past scenario in the series and the size of the members has gone way to long. Time to return to the dimensions that were in the beginning and introduce new twists in the scenarios.

One colleague and I here gave a lot of new ideas.

As you can see in Cora's case, I was right.

interracial - adjective. in·ter·ra·cial ˌint-ər-ˈrā-shəl. : of, involving, or designed for members of different races.

need girls of different races, also black, latina and others...same story about cuckold - white is a lot, time to black cuckold, latino, asian and so on.
I dont think at this point bringing in new girls of different racing would help his case much if at all but i could be wrong but as to you seeing this coming, i dont think you were the only one but the other who may have seen it coming proably did not want to say anything incase like what happened to you, get attacked for voicing there opinion as in some cases creaters like Dob have a core fan base that will attack anyone with a differnce in opinion on the content being made

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes