5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Hey,
Game relates about hunting stuff but I see no forest of any kind. Also, I have the gradedigger event loop,with multiple occurence of the shovel blueprint, and the same event keeps hapenning (taxes, then gravedigger, then I make the shovel and the blue haired chick event appear and I fell sick). Is that a problem with the version ? Is there any additionnal content. With the aldulterous woman I can only select 1 blackmail choice, not more.
Anyway, the game seems decently polished so far, well done.
Thanks for your feedback. I will check the script tonight. I have not had such an error until now.
The hunting in the woods comes with the update 0.2 :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Nice demo so far, I see lot of potential for this game in the future updates. Still need a few more updates before judging it but so far so good

Reactions: GuidanceGames
D

Deleted member 2306030

What is the end of the remake? I unlocked:
4 scenes with Liliane: Touch Ass, Touch Breasts, Go to the storage room and a scene at helping at the tavern in Waitressing.
3 Valeria Blackmail scenes: Breasts, Ass and Pussy.
Maryn is always trying to Decipher Secret Signs, but always failed and try again tomorrow.
I made a Shovel for the NPC in the Cemetery but after the scene with the thief he is not in his home, so i can't deliver his shovel.
Is there more things to do? I can't go up stairs in the tavern, is possible to go there in the remake?

Edit: in the Tags there is Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, but i didn't watch any scenes with those events, is the tags for the Alpha 1.0 or for the ramke 0.0.1?
Is possible to play the old version that may have more contents?

Last edited by a moderator:

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Do Me a Favour [v0.0.1 Alpha] [GuidanceGames]

Reactions: Shippudn

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Ok, dunno about you guys, but the world map gave me some Bastion flashbacks! Build that wall...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
4 scenes with Liliane: Touch Ass, Touch Breasts, Go to the storage room and a scene at helping at the tavern in Waitressing.
Maryn is always trying to Decipher Secret Signs, but always failed and try again tomorrow.
I made a Shovel for the NPC in the Cemetery but after the scene with the thief he is not in his home, so i can't deliver his shovel.
Is there more things to do? I can't go up stairs in the tavern, is possible to go there in the remake?
Is blackmail mandatory or can you avoid it?

D

Deleted member 2306030

Is blackmail mandatory or can you avoid it?
I don't know, when you find her with other man than her husband you will have the choice to blackmail her ou not, but i don't know what will happen afterward if you choose to not blackmail her. I choose to blackmail her, and choose to her to show her pussy, choosing her pussy in the first blackmail will be the only time that will have touching, after that will only be her showing her breasts, ass and pussy without any kind of touching.

D

Deleted member 2306030

the tavern game is too fast
the blacksmithing game is too grindy
You can roll back with the scroll in the mouse, if i fail i just roll back and choose other option.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know, when you find her with other man than her husband you will have the choice to blackmail her ou not, but i don't know what will happen afterward if you choose to not blackmail her. I choose to blackmail her, and choose to her to show her pussy, choosing her pussy in the first blackmail will be the only time that will have touching, after that will only be her showing her breasts, ass and pussy without any kind of touching.
I guess then I'll go the no-blackmail option. If that means there are no scenes with her, then I don't care. I'm not going to like blackmail scenes anyway.

OhollowO

Jun 14, 2019

Edit: in the Tags there is Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, but i didn't watch any scenes with those events, is the tags for the Alpha 1.0 or for the ramke 0.0.1?
I cant manage to even get multiple scene with Liliane, neither can I get access to other blackmail scene. Did you do something perculiar to have it ? I wonder if there is something I didnt do or the game just loop. Did you get the shovel quest multiple times too ?

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021

What you have currently achieved is the final stand. All other events will come in the following updates. I'm working on the update 0.2 where a lot will be added.

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
I cant manage to even get multiple scene with Liliane, neither can I get access to other blackmail scene. Did you do something perculiar to have it ? I wonder if there is something I didnt do or the game just loop. Did you get the shovel quest multiple times too ?
Hey hey. I looked at the script tonight and it all looks correct so far. Do you have this problem also when you start a new game?

Does anyone else have a similar problem ?

D

Deleted member 2306030

About the shovel quest, yes i made more than one time, the quest is started talking with Liliane, for me it appears two time, after that it didn't appear anymore.
About the multiple scenes with liliane, when you are talking with her you should at leasts have unlocked the touching ass scene, if you do this multiple time (1 per day) you will ended unlocking the Go to the Store room scene.
About the Touch Breasts and the scene at helping in the taverns, i'm not sure how i unlocked but, the scene at helping in the taverns happens at random, you choose to help in waitressing after unlocking the Go to the Store Room scene, sometime there isn't a mini game in the tavern and then will happen the scene, if the mini game appears after you finished if you have energy you can choose to help her again, that will make the scene appears , about touching breasts it just happened when i would daily help her in the the taverns (waitressing), after that the scene was unlocked in the Intimate option.
Aboout the blackmail scene, the small house beside the tavern is the Valeria house, after you go there a few times you will find her in the front of the house with other man, click on her and you will gain the option to blackmail her.

I hope that you could undertand what i sayed, my english isn't very good (at leasts writting)

Wandering Cloud

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I guess then I'll go the no-blackmail option. If that means there are no scenes with her, then I don't care. I'm not going to like blackmail scenes anyway.
There is more scene with here, like touching pussy or ass (you need to grind a lot, every time you "blackmail" her you get more affection) , even if it's called "blackmail" at first it's not so much blackmail after because she enjoying it quite quickly, blackmail become dependance! ;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is more scene with here, like touching pussy or ass (you need to grind a lot, every time you "blackmail" her you get more affection) , even if it's called "blackmail" at first it's not so much blackmail after because she enjoying it quite quickly, blackmail become dependance! ;)
I have no intention of doing anything remotely resembling blackmail. So I will possibly ignore that LI if the MC can only be with her through blackmail.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Who is the big tittied blonde girl you meet at the bathing area randomly. It says "the creature looks at blacksmith but doesn't seem to understand him"

haven't been able to get her to spawn again.

Reactions: GuidanceGames
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes