5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Whoa, a Ben Shaprio protagonist? Is he going to lecture me about the free market while pounding gash? :unsure:
I really like this art style and the setting though. May have to look into this one later. (y)

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
game looks kinda interesting, but if I could give the dev one piece of advice, you MAY want to put some more space between the "Do" and the "Me" on the title there, as it honestly almost looks like Dome at a glance. Just a small personal gripe though

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Access console and type
suppress_overlay=False
(caps matter in python). Seems like the dev fucked up, since the tutorial mentions it being on the top right corner.
However, checking CG I don't think there's anything after that.
Actually, shouldn't that be "suppress_overlay = False" - because the spaces before and after the equality symbol also matter?

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
Nice artistic style for the drawings, sense a touch of Todd Mcfarlane on them, the creator of Spawn.
27849350._SY540_.jpg

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Was like "nice art, gonna watch for the future updates" then say that 1st comment is from 3 years ago. version 0,0,1 in 3 years. Thats the pace of an abandoned game that wont be ready in 10 years. Nope. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: Shippudn and Grelk

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Hello everyone. I played this project for a long time, back in September 2018, I liked the artwork. Immediately I ran into the problem of the language: in the settings of the decrees "Russian", but in fact it again turns out "German". Please fix it.

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
it's looking really good, with lots of potential, the magic recipe is consistency in updates and frequency, and we will have a winner. Poor or lack of updates will bring this down quick, as it will not generate interest in people to support this.

GuidanceGames

Mar 18, 2021
Hey guys.

I promise that this time it will be much better.

Yes, the game currently has a lot of grind, but that will all change over the course of the updates. I'm currently working on version 0.2, with new events, characters, locations and less grind.

Russian language is currently not in the game, I will patch out the option to select it with the next update. Translation was disastrous last time, so I'll try to translate the game acceptably at least in English first.

I would also be very happy about the „non-3 years“ feedback :D
I hope the game at this stage has still been some fun for you :)

Reactions: James Eveleth

OhollowO

Jun 14, 2019
Hey,
Game relates about hunting stuff but I see no forest of any kind. Also, I have the gradedigger event loop,with multiple occurence of the shovel blueprint, and the same event keeps hapenning (taxes, then gravedigger, then I make the shovel and the blue haired chick event appear and I fell sick). Is that a problem with the version ? Is there any additionnal content. With the aldulterous woman I can only select 1 blackmail choice, not more.
Anyway, the game seems decently polished so far, well done.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes