5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I get an error saying that a debugger is running and that i should turn it off but I'm not running a debugger can someone please help me with this?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I get an error saying that a debugger is running and that i should turn it off but I'm not running a debugger can someone please help me with this?
1. No need to install pre-patched version.
2. You need to change locale to Japanese, otherwise the game will not start.
3. Start the file in folder crack. A pop up message will appear, close it and you are ready to play.

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I've done all of that I still get the same error. I've also completely deleted it and re-downloaded it using a different link.
Including a screenshot of error.

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I've done all of that I still get the same error. I've also completely deleted it and re-downloaded it using a different link.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
You're trying to open the wrong .exe it's the bottom one.

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
You're trying to open the wrong .exe it's the bottom one.
I know I tried that...I've also tried the other things just in case, I took the picture after having tried everything I could think of and it still does not work. The one at the bottom is the thing to start up the game correct? if so I've tried clicking the program in the "CRACK" folder and then running the start program at the bottom both as and as not the admin and I still get the same problem of it saying that a debugger is running in the background.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I click on the program in the crack and it says AlphaDiscLog.txt and I close it down, I click on the link at the bottom of the list in the main game folder and it still gives me the debugger warning.

Restarted PC, redownloaded and tried running through NTLEA and Applocale. My PC is localised to Japan and all the other VN's in this series work it's just this one that doesn't.

No matter what I do I can't get this to run.

Fixed it.

Turns out my anti virus was blocking it, added exception and it works now.

Reactions: TarikDB and loki666

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
How do you get this thing to run?

I got it to run, but it's a lot less user friendly than the original.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2018
Can someone give a step by step Instruction on how to get this game working properly? IDK what I'm doing wrong? Tried emulators, change time zone, clicking all the programs in the folder with only error, cant change to administration because of error.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone give a step by step Instruction on how to get this game working properly? IDK what I'm doing wrong? Tried emulators, change time zone, clicking all the programs in the folder with only error, cant change to administration because of error.
My anti virus was blocking it, adding an exception there let it run.

Shaduni

Dec 13, 2017
is this correct step by step? i press ok then i go to open the exe at the bottom but i get this error all of the exe files are allowed in my firewall aswell and my locale is in jap aswell

PurpleStevens

May 30, 2019
hey I have a problem where it says error launching installer and when it said that I noticed I don't have an installer I have a uninstaller but I don't have an installer unless the DirectXCheck is the installer then I don't have one and if the DirectXCheck is the installer when I click it, it gives me an error with a bunch of random symbols
Edit: OK I figured it out you must run the game in Japanese using a local emulator I used this one changing your own setting does not work it must be a local simulator then right click the bottom application and run in japanease that should solve your problem

Last edited:

GrimmWeaver

Jan 17, 2018
hey I have a problem where it says error launching installer and when it said that I noticed I don't have an installer I have a uninstaller but I don't have an installer unless the DirectXCheck is the installer then I don't have one and if the DirectXCheck is the installer when I click it, it gives me an error with a bunch of random symbols
Edit: OK I figured it out you must run the game in Japanese using a local emulator I used this one changing your own setting does not work it must be a local simulator then right click the bottom application and run in japanease that should solve your problem
is there anything else i need to before using the emulator? still cant open the game

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes