5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

r6youngchip69

Sep 15, 2021
I don't know how to get this game to work I keep getting the same error iv reinstalled changed local to japan ran the crack file restarted serval times same error anyone know how to fix?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
You need to play the game with Japanese Locale or use an emulator.
Not fixing it for me.
EDIT: This same issue was caused in Majikoi by not installing the font before running... could that be an issue here? I couldn't find a font file though...

Last edited:

Luftwaffe3

Jul 6, 2023
been getting 1200 error, can someone help? i even used locale emulator
edit: fixed it by running the exe in the crack folder

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2022
Dumb question, but will I get in trouble with my isp for downloading this? and is it safe to download? I really love the majkoi series and want to play the sequels?

May 7, 2018
How I crack the game

0. Make sure to use Locale Emulator or set your System Locale to Japan before opening the game (まじこいS.exe)

1. Drag and drop both alsignup_101029b.exe and AlphaROMdiE.exe to the game folder.

2. Run alsignup_101029b.exe and click OK.

3. Run AlphaROMdiE.exe, then check the last option with 'Real Life|SiglusEngine' and don't close it.

4. While AlphaROMdiE.exe is still running, drag まじこいS.exe to the program (blue screen) and it will create a new shortcut.

5. Run the shortcut and enjoy the game.

Also here's the crack files (it's not a virus btw)

Last edited:

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
is the text suppose to look wacky with Us in front of almost every first text, also clustered?

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
The "censored" tag (for filtering) is missing.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The "censored" tag (for filtering) is missing.
Read the OP buddy!!!

Censored: Mosaics

The "censored" tag was created Long after these games where posted - and very unlikely anyone will go back not and add them now!?
images.jpg

Just use the "japanese game" tag and assume most will be or are "censored"!
It's their law!!!

NiktamAirPouelle

Jun 6, 2023
Hey! had a little bit of trouble launching the game at first so here's how i did it : (had to search a little bit because there was no useful informations in any of the 8 pages of comments

All i had to do was downloading a locale emulator in github (linked the winrar file in there for you) extract it with winrar ( ) Then double click on LEInstaller.exe, click install for current user

When it finishes downloading (should take a litteral second) It's already fixed (no need to restart computer), you just have to go to your game file, right click on the majikoi-s exe that you downloaded , there should be a new icon named : Local emulator (this is a orange L logo) hover your mouse over it and click *Run in japanese*

Now the game should launch properly (if the game starts by asking a date in japanese just click okay and the game should be in english after)

Hope it helped if you have any question just respond to this comment and i'll try to help you as much as i can

(If you want to download the file directly from the github) : (only have to download the first zip file for people that never used github)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr95

Cookies136

Sep 29, 2023
I've been getting a bunch of display adaptor errors (error 43 in device manager) whenever I try to run this game. Has anyone else had the same problem?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes