VN - Others - Completed - Do Love Me Seriously! S [Minato Soft]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Smol Latin Weeb

A secuel to one of the classics. I enjoyed both the original and this sequel as it has continuations to the old heroines as well as new aditions regarding heroines and new characterts. If you consider yourself a VN lover this one as well as the original are must-haves.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

aaronlancaster

This game is not just a sequel to Majikoi, it's more like an expansion of that game. The previous heroines get an after story and the new ones get their own routes like you never romanced anyone previously. This game has so many H scenes that looks more like a nukige. But still nice.

I loved Tatsuko and Margit.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Hitman98

Controversial sequel, i'd agree it's not as great or perfect as the first one but i still loved it, it mainly give route and sex scene for lots of great female side character that didn't get any, it also adds a few good new girls, there is way more different route than the original and i like that.

It has the same amazing level of production value than the original, be it music, writing, art or amount of content it's all outstanding.

It's way less cohesive than the original with how many routes it has but so many of the girl that get a route are amazing waifu so i didn't care, i would recommend it for sure !
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

Not only is there a ton of content to enjoy, but lots of the content not only introduces characters that could've originally just have been side characters, but also follows through many of the stories that the players went through in the first game. A huge game with lots of routes to enjoy, all of which can be experienced through the fan-discs.