robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
loved the scene with Melody..too bad Koko wasn't there for that 4some..love to see another Melody game too..something a bit raunchier since she is in the music industry now..

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So far I read through both "Indecent Proposal" and "Dee and Rocky's night in", and even though I knew they were short stories, I didn't expect them to be this short, they would've been better if we could see some more consequences after the scenes themselves, that's the fun part about what-ifs, to see how different a story becomes after a small change in choices, but there isn't really any of that right now.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
someone pointed out to me a while back that if you were to swap the genders to male and would that change anything. For me F/F doesn’t make a scene NTR but if it was F/m it would.

so the ruby scene for example can be considered NTR. Imagine instead of ruby but a male model Dee worked with. For most people f/f does t bother them but some do.
It literally doesn't make sense, the ntr only exists when the MC "steals" the girl, in this case and any other if she's lesbian ISN'T NTR why? because the MC usually has sex with both of them (together or separately) who the fuck cares that they have fun together even if the MC is not there, it's not like they're going to abandon him.

P.S. I don't blame you specifically, I'm just commenting on those who are "bothered" by this.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No Martin scenes? Bit disappointing overjoyed
FTFY. o_O I was always frustrated he was given disproportional screentime in the full game vs the photographer guy who felt like a more natural pairing, and less like a contrived "muh bbc" setup. (ofc both of them pale to the other F+D couple which screams appropriate match yet nothing comes of it)

So in other words, if you like martin, just play the regular game heh.

LOL all your panhandling and begging paid off and you're all still not satisfied. Let this fake bitch go and maybe touch some grass.
Well she touches a lot of sand in lewd island.

Reactions: toxic4u

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
DMD ... heh the good old days

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes