• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I generally enjoy the corruption aspects of NTR, but Mr Dot's writing is so fucking uninspired and tedious that I'd say these slipshod scenes aren't worth the backlash from the fragile manchildren that apparently make up his fanbase. Seriously, Mr Dots, we good; you should just keep phoning it in with the boring vanilla stories. You clearly don't understand what makes NTR/corruption appealing.
As he said from the beginning, the dev does not put ntr scenes in his games, then this scene was just for fun, to that we add the fact that it is seen from D's point of view, ergo it is not ntr.
Now regarding "not understanding the dynamics of the ntr", I'm afraid that it is much more general than you already think, that in your case, it is obvious that you are looking not for the corruption of the girl but for the humiliation and degradation of the MC, that feeling of suffering or pathetic excitement that the MC describes when being deceived, something that clearly does not exist here, so of course this is not and will not be for you, but as a fanservice (which is the main idea) it is excellent.

P.S. The term "vanilla" is used for games focused 100% on romance and relationships without taboo, by definition the simple fact of including incest and anal makes the term meaningless.

Reactions: ForeverLosing
May 19, 2020
Oh my fucking god, are people seriously flipping their shit because the dev made a bunch of side-stories that they explicitly mentioned are not canon and have no bearing on the actual plot of the main game whatsoever?

It amazes me that the mere idea of Dee doing anything with any guy other than the MC is so abhorrently repulsive that it being put into a side collection of stories somehow "ruins" the main game in retrospect.

You quite literally don't have to play this whatsoever. Or you can play it and just not play the stories you don't want. Screeching about how dare MrDots do this one specific thing I don't like, who the fuck cares if others may or may not like it, they shouldn't get what they want, only I can have what I want about a collection of side-stories is a new level of sad.

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
Anyways, the Indecent Proposal and the Melody scenarios were awesone as short what ifs fantasies, just fun and simple mini-stories that kept their focus on the kinks without going off-topic by dwelving about consequences or plot dramas.

May 29, 2023
Ah. So in the main games early days the stuff the dev wanted to put in never got made in the end. I take it this is the snip-off of what he intended originally for the main game?

May 19, 2020
It's kinda like Disney, they just keep milking the same old movies and stories over and over again. We like to see devs come up with new stuff instead of just retreading old stuff to make a quick buck. Just milking the same stuff over and over again. And retreading the same material over and over again is already a problem in this genre, so why encourage making it worse?

But anyway, nobody's keeping you from enjoying the retread. Enjoy away.
Think we're talking about two different issues.

People complaining about how a very specific kink or story within this collection of short stories and saying that it ruins the whole previous game for them are the ones my comment was more directed toward.

People complaining about how the dev has been using and reusing Dee and the DMD story for years upon years/stating that the dev is creatively bankrupt, I have no issue with... because there's not exactly anything to contradict that claim, is there?

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
Oh my fucking god, are people seriously flipping their shit because the dev made a bunch of side-stories that they explicitly mentioned are not canon and have no bearing on the actual plot of the main game whatsoever?

It amazes me that the mere idea of Dee doing anything with any guy other than the MC is so abhorrently repulsive that it being put into a side collection of stories somehow "ruins" the main game in retrospect.

You quite literally don't have to play this whatsoever. Or you can play it and just not play the stories you don't want. Screeching about how dare MrDots do this one specific thing I don't like, who the fuck cares if others may or may not like it, they shouldn't get what they want, only I can have what I want about a collection of side-stories is a new level of sad.
FR, and worse part is that these man-childs already went through this same shit and whined just as much when the main game introduced sharing routes.

I mean, if someone is a crybaby that gets their game experience ruined by optional routes that they can literally just not play and leave out of their own (head)canon version of the game, then DMD was already ruined for them years ago, not now, so why even care? They can't even move on.

Even more so, these are literally confirmed non-canon What Ifs and they aren't even in the main game, hell the dev literally made summaries so you don't even need to download this to know what they are about, skipping these couldn't be easier yet it's somehow making them lose their mind.

4.30 star(s) 6 Votes