Fan Art [DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

marceloboca

Feb 17, 2021
I've talked about several of the male characters in this thread. This post is in the DMD Fanart thread, but points to several posts I've made in this thread, concerning (Jennifer's) Uncle Wlater, Nathan (Elena's Dad) and Frank (Rachael's boy toy):

https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-fan-art.4315/page-374#post-6951913

Graham (Olivia's Dad) is Russell HD

According to this post, Martin is Darius 7, suggested that body be dialed in part way here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-3421798

There's also a suggestion for the MC in that post, I went another way of course... The MC in DMD is not a blonde, but in my alternate universe Brayden Bareback plays the MC/Dee's Dad.

Of course, if you had just used the search function in this thread...
Thanks a lot . I'll take a look at this

Reactions: OhWee

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Working on updating the girls to g8f. Currently have Dee, Elena and Jennifer.

If anyone happen to have a G8F version of Rachel and Georgina, and feel like sharing, then it would be greatly appriciated

Sep 29, 2019
Working on updating the girls to g8f. Currently have Dee, Elena and Jennifer.

If anyone happen to have a G8F version of Rachel and Georgina, and feel like sharing, then it would be greatly appriciated
I have converted them to G8F. That's what I use on the fan art thread. I will condense the morphs to a single slider and put them on this thread.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I'm going deep in the weeds here. I love the expressions used on all the characters/ I would love to know which packs are used. But what I am really looking for is difficult to explain...

There is an expression that both D and Elena frequently display that I love. The specific part is the mouth (lips, jaw, etc.). It is almost as if they are thinking and slightly pissed off. Perhaps saying, "hmm." I will include some images from the game (I have a large collection). Any help getting there is appreciated!

Often, it appears that most of the expressions might actually be visemes with some added full-face movement. He is gifted, that MrDots!

Thanks, Guys!

Reactions: Emma M

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
I'm going deep in the weeds here. I love the expressions used on all the characters/ I would love to know which packs are used. But what I am really looking for is difficult to explain...

There is an expression that both D and Elena frequently display that I love. The specific part is the mouth (lips, jaw, etc.). It is almost as if they are thinking and slightly pissed off. Perhaps saying, "hmm." I will include some images from the game (I have a large collection). Any help getting there is appreciated!

Often, it appears that most of the expressions might actually be visemes with some added full-face movement. He is gifted, that MrDots!

Thanks, Guys!
Thats funny, cause i always felt that beside Summer With Mia, MrDots were one of the most lazy creaters regarding emotional expressions.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Thats funny, cause i always felt that beside Summer With Mia, MrDots were one of the most lazy creaters regarding emotional expressions.
Oh, I should introduce you to a couple hundred VNs. No movement, no expression, no change in pose render after render. In my opinion, the characters in DMD frequently change expression — not necessarily game-changing expressions.

Regardless, I do find the tiny mouth movements in DMD cute.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Oh, I should introduce you to a couple hundred VNs. No movement, no expression, no change in pose render after render. In my opinion, the characters in DMD frequently change expression — not necessarily game-changing expressions.

Regardless, I do find the tiny mouth movements in DMD cute.
You might be right :) I toke SWM as an example, because i recent saw it had gotten an update and the expression were straight up horrible.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
My G8F Elena and the morphs i use.

Hair

Lashes, nails, gens, eyeliner are small nice-to-haves, that can easily be replaced.

my settings:
1646761458133.png

You can do without the KrashWerks input. I have it to make her alittle more womanly.

1646761548704.png

Oh and i would love and appriciate being credited if you decide to use it :) (im vain like that)

Sep 29, 2019
This zip contains the data file for the Georgina morph I created. It also has the scene that I saved with Christina Hair. The textures are from the G3F FR Lilja character.

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
My G8F Elena and the morphs i use.

Hair

Lashes, nails, gens, eyeliner are small nice-to-haves, that can easily be replaced.

my settings:
View attachment 1693748

You can do without the KrashWerks input. I have it to make her alittle more womanly.

View attachment 1693749

Oh and i would love and appriciate being credited if you decide to use it :) (im vain like that)
Thank you so much for your help, I made her a little older to match my college version of Dee, and as you can see, I changed her skin.
Lena_intel.png

Big Rooster

Engaged Member
Mar 16, 2018
Hi, guys! I don't know if the mystery of the assets has been completely solved and what I'm writing about has already been mentioned. I couldn't look through the whole thread because it already has 23 pages, but I've been looking at the assets listed on page 12 and noticed some impossibilities.
Of course, you can recreate a character with different assets. There are many look-a-likes and some authors seem to do the same character over and over with just some minor alterations. That being said, though I don't know the exact date of release of DMD, the F95 thread is dated September, 27th of 2016. Thus, any asset actually used at the first release of the game must have been released prior to that (due to production time, I'd say even earlier). If you search the documentation files on the DAZ site ( , where "xxxxx" is the SKU number of the asset listed on its DAZ page), you can discover the release date of each asset. So, , for instance, was released on September, 13th of 2016, and I don't think it could have been possible to use this asset for D..
About , I really don't know... She was released on October, 14th 2016; Jennifer's first mention on the thread is December, 11th (release 0.0.4), so I think it would have been possible to use this asset for her, but for Elena, whose first mention is on October, 28th (about version 0.0.3 released on November, 13th), I think it's a little rushed... If she's being talked about on October, 28th, she was probably created before that, probably before October, 14th... (in fact, Caitlin is not mentioned as an asset for Elena on p. 12, but it is on the main post on p. 1, along with and who were both released on 2017, making them both impossible assets for the girls, though I think they already been discarded...)
Of course, as I said, it's possible to recreate a character with other assets -- I'm speculating, but I think, if you're good enough, you can even recreate them using only the morphs (the standard pack plus 200 Heads/Shape Shift). And people have created many amazing fan arts here. If it looks good, it's the truth -- at least, our truth! I'm just making the observation above in case people are really interested in nailing the exact assets (which I think was 's case, released on May, 17th of 2016).
Until Mr.Dots releases his asset formulas we have to make do recreating them.

Sep 29, 2019
This is the link to the T-Shirt that I added the bear texture to. The texture that I created is already in the texture folder. Load it using your surfaces tab in DAZ.

I used Fit Control to adjust the shirt between her breasts.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi, guys! I don't know if the mystery of the assets has been completely solved and what I'm writing about has already been mentioned. I couldn't look through the whole thread because it already has 23 pages, but I've been looking at the assets listed on page 12 and noticed some impossibilities.
Of course, you can recreate a character with different assets. There are many look-a-likes and some authors seem to do the same character over and over with just some minor alterations. That being said, though I don't know the exact date of release of DMD, the F95 thread is dated September, 27th of 2016. Thus, any asset actually used at the first release of the game must have been released prior to that (due to production time, I'd say even earlier). If you search the documentation files on the DAZ site ( , where "xxxxx" is the SKU number of the asset listed on its DAZ page), you can discover the release date of each asset. So, , for instance, was released on September, 13th of 2016, and I don't think it could have been possible to use this asset for D..
About , I really don't know... She was released on October, 14th 2016; Jennifer's first mention on the thread is December, 11th (release 0.0.4), so I think it would have been possible to use this asset for her, but for Elena, whose first mention is on October, 28th (about version 0.0.3 released on November, 13th), I think it's a little rushed... If she's being talked about on October, 28th, she was probably created before that, probably before October, 14th... (in fact, Caitlin is not mentioned as an asset for Elena on p. 12, but it is on the main post on p. 1, along with and who were both released on 2017, making them both impossible assets for the girls, though I think they already been discarded...)
Of course, as I said, it's possible to recreate a character with other assets -- I'm speculating, but I think, if you're good enough, you can even recreate them using only the morphs (the standard pack plus 200 Heads/Shape Shift). And people have created many amazing fan arts here. If it looks good, it's the truth -- at least, our truth! I'm just making the observation above in case people are really interested in nailing the exact assets (which I think was 's case, released on May, 17th of 2016).
Sorry to necro this (it wasn't that long ago) but a couple of points.

As far as I'm concerned, Jennifer is essentially Victoria 7 with G3F base textures and growing up morphs, along with maybe a few other morph tweaks, so she easily fits the timeline you are referencing. Growing Up for G3F was released back in December of 2015.

Secondly, the DMD demo that was released at the end of September of 2016 is VERY short, essentially a proof of concept, so I can imagine mrdots seeing/tweaking Filia on the Daz3D.com site when the Sunny 7 pro bundle was released, and using her in his demo a couple of weeks later. It'd be tight, but it's not impossible.

BTW, that end of September 2016 date tracks on a few other sharing sites. F95Zone deletes older versions, but I did find another sharing site that had the original .001 demo, which they posted around September 27th of 2016 as well.

The Caitlin thing for Jennifer was a 'best guess' back when this thread was first started, and even I was trying to tweak Caitlin for a while before I finally decided to start again from scratch. Once I hit the V7 head morph, everything just fell into place pretty much right off. It's the G3F base skin textures and youthening morphs that make this a bit less obvious. At least in my opinion.

There are several ways to put a character together though, and for FmF I 'aged' Jen and Elle a bit to look more believably like 18 year olds (some people prefer older versions of Jennifer and Elena), as jail bait wasn't the look we were going for in FmF.

So yeah, hopefully this helps in your research on the subject!
;)

Last edited:

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Here are the DmD Girls i am using for my Renders as *.duf Files
View attachment 235540
You will need the following assets:

Dee

Georgina

Elena

Jennifer

Cassandra

Rachel

Most of the settings and assets are based on the information i gathered in this thread. So thank you, to all the contributors who helped me creating this.;)

I have no clue why I felt the need to make her. I highly doubt I will ever do anything with it... but I did feel the need. So I wasted probably about 3 hours of my life collecting every asset requested that I could. There were 2 that I couldnt (the nails and the breasts morph). But Looking back on that I felt like that wasted time should be put to SOME use.

So... I used a nifty little asset called 'Content Gatherer' and packaged it all up for the next poor fucker who decides to do this.

I dont have a ton of experience with CG, however, I was told that it makes a nice little zip of ALL OF THE FILES needed by the save file you feed it (which in this case was just Dee). I was also told the easiest way to use this is for you to unzip it in its own new directory and add that dir to Daz as a new content directory and it will scan the files without needing to merge them with your existing library (and seeing as these are just the NEEDED files, not the whole assets they are from, that might be a smart idea).

Use it, or dont. I dont really care. But this link prob wont be up for long so feel free to mirror it if you want.