Fan Art [DMD] Dating my Daughter: Art Assets Thread

Jun 3, 2018
DEE_Martin-test-1.jpg DEE_Martin-test-2.jpg DEE_Martin-test-3.jpg

So I had a crack using OhWee's Dee. I'm 100% new to DAZ, and it took me ages just to get the right assets to make her even work, OhWee's was the only one I could get to load, even with the errors (same as someone mentioned before) no post production, no fancy lighting rigs (just the sun?)

These took between 2:30-4:15 minutes a peice to render, and I'm much more pleased with the last one. I've never made a proper go at 3D before, but I'm quite interested in making my own game, so I took the plunge.

Have to say, really struggled with more logistical problems, like just finding and installing assets and then applying them properly. Neither of these have genitals yet. Plus I wanted to make tweaks to Dees face (I want to try and get it as close the original as possible) and breasts enhancements too. I downloaded the breast mods (that the right word?) but have been finding them difficult to work with. Same with the victoria genitals, which I thought I had but apparently not.

Her hair is such an irritation, it was clipping right through her forehead. And whatever the hell it's doing at the back? I just had to obscure it from view.

I am hoping to work out how link one characters appendages to another, and I had a quick demo on mapping objects to body parts. The poses here are just manually positioned, but I think I can do that in a better way?

Critisism, comments, general advice all welcome. I know I've got a way to go, but it's my first and I was doing this half-asleep at 1:30am after a beer or two, so go easy!

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
deathadder90

For the ponytail fix:

https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-5281185

That'll bypass the 'kink' issue.

I have an updated version of Dee (and Elle and Jen) that I may share soon, after FmF part 1 is released, if there is interest...

As for morph tweaks, essentially download as many Genesis 3 Female ones as you can find, that'll give you more sliders to work with. The Asset Releases section should be able to point you towards a few of them.

Falcon6

Mar 15, 2018
I'm 100% new to DAZ,
You're doing fine. 18 months ago I was in the exact same position your post describes. OhWee's shared .duf files then were a godsend to me 'cos I had no clue how to create an existing game's model "from scratch" either. Still don't, but finally decided to start learning how to do it with the kind help from others on the forum here. I can currently relate to your breast morphing issues. My breast slider modded models usually look like an alien by the time I get done messing with the breast sliders for them. Hang in there. You're gonna have many, many "Aha!" moments to make up for the equivalent "Oh, SH*T!" moments learning Daz Studio. :LOL:

Reactions: OhWee
Jun 3, 2018
You're doing fine. 18 months ago I was in the exact same position your post describes. OhWee's shared .duf files then were a godsend to me 'cos I had no clue how to create an existing game's model "from scratch" either. Still don't, but finally decided to start learning how to do it with the kind help from others on the forum here. I can currently relate to your breast morphing issues. My breast slider modded models usually look like an alien by the time I get done messing with the breast sliders for them. Hang in there. You're gonna have many, many "Aha!" moments to make up for the equivalent "Oh, SH*T!" moments learning Daz Studio. :LOL:

I know, I would have been here for WEEKS trying to replicate Dee from scratch. So thanks to all here.
Working on another model and have managed to get some better boob settings, have a look: https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-fan-art.4315/post-6856180

Sep 29, 2019
I converted the creepy photographers brother Lucas (Dupree for G3M) to a G8 slider morph. I used base G8M textures and Hair is Hair set for Genesis 8 Male, morph slider 8. I'm probably going to look for better skin textures if I render more with him. The morph was in the following folder. My Daz 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male\Morphs\your personal folder\Product

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, people have been asking me for these three for a while, ever since FmF was first announced in April of 2021. FmF is of course RustyV 's and my silly parody of DMD and a few other things...

FmF_DeeElleJen_OhWee.jpg

Here's how they look currently, note that Elle and Jen have been aged a bit to look more like they are in their late teens.

As for stuff you will need:
Dee:

Rochelle Ponytail Hair of course!​
Breast Control for Genesis 3 Female(s)​
Breast Utilities for Genesis 3 Female(s)​
Lilja for Genesis 3 Female (for skin textures)​
FWSA Filia for Sunny 7​
Sunny 7​
Shape Shift for Genesis 3 Female(s)​
Growing Up for Genesis 3 Females​
Real Gens 3 for G3F (for the Camel Toe, optional, also has other morphs for Anatomical Elements)​
Note that there are two instances of Rochelle Ponytail hair attached to Dee. One is parented manually to the head, and has the scalp hidden, while the other one (that is fitted to G3F) has the ponytail hidden. This is the Ponytail fix that I've talked about before implemented.​
Elle:

Jolina Hair for Genesis 3 Females​
Elle uses 'default' Genesis 3 Female textures​
Mika 7​
Teen Josie 7​
200 Plus - Head & Face Morphs for Genesis 3 Females​
Other morphs that you already installed for Dee, above.​

Jen:

Cathy Hair​
Jen uses 'default' Genesis 3 Female textures​
Victoria 7​
Izabella 7 (for breast morph)​
Other morphs that you already installed for Dee and Elle, above.​

As for eye textures, and probably a few other stray morphs, it'll probably be easiest to post up your 'missing files' screenshot so that I can help you track them down. I added eye reflection as well, from somebody...

As you can see from the size of the .7z file below, their .duf file sizes are pretty tiny!

That's about it! .7z File containing the 3 relevant .duf files is attached! Maybe mention me the first couple of times you use these...

Enjoy!
;)

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Isabella 7 (for breast morph)
just checking through my inventory I see that I have not got Isabella 7; I have searched the DAZ, Renderosity, Renderhub and CGbytes/Renderotica stores and can't find it ... closest hits I got are:

still kind of new to all this, do I just ignore the missing breast morph and re-dial them myself?

[EDIT]

Ah! just found is this a Lisa with a Zee thing?

[/EDIT]

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hey is there a way to compile related scene subset files into parent files so that only the parent files show up instead of every file you every made?
1641770980109.png

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
OK, people have been asking me for these three for a while, ever since FmF was first announced in April of 2021. FmF is of course RustyV 's and my silly parody of DMD and a few other things...

Dee:

Rochelle Ponytail Hair of course!​
Breast Control for Genesis 3 Female(s)​
Breast Utilities for Genesis 3 Female(s)​
Lilja for Genesis 3 Female (for skin textures)​
FWSA Filia for Sunny 7​
Sunny 7​
Shape Shift for Genesis 3 Female(s)​
Growing Up for Genesis 3 Females​
Real Gens 3 for G3F (for the Camel Toe, optional, also has other morphs for Anatomical Elements)​
Note that there are two instances of Rochelle Ponytail hair attached to Dee. One is parented manually to the head, and has the scalp hidden, while the other one (that is fitted to G3F) has the ponytail hidden. This is the Ponytail fix that I've talked about before implemented.​
Elle:

Jolina Hair for Genesis 3 Females​
Elle uses 'default' Genesis 3 Female textures​
Mika 7​
Teen Josie 7​
200 Plus - Head & Face Morphs for Genesis 3 Females​
Other morphs that you already installed for Dee, above.​

Jen:

Cathy Hair​
Jen uses 'default' Genesis 3 Female textures​
Victoria 7​
Izabella 7 (for breast morph)​
Other morphs that you already installed for Dee and Elle, above.​
https://f95zone.to/threads/genesis-generation-x2-plus-genx2-addon-for-genesis-2-3.23488/
How does one install this asset? :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/genesis-generation-x2-plus-genx2-addon-for-genesis-2-3.23488/
How does one install this asset? :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, I think that you are actually after the d3d morphs that seem to have hard welded themselves to my g3 characters.

I'm not sure how many I actually used, and they are based on other morphs, but here are the relevant files:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/03/1098261_D3D_Morphs.7z

If these are in play, it's most likely for Elle. In any case, merge the MyDaz3DLibrary folder inside of the d3d morphs folder with your own to add the morphs.

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Help pls

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/hellfishstudios/proportions/hfs_shin_lenght.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/poison3/real life breast/areola_diameter_clone.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/posermatic/npm_v7/npmv7_areolapuffy.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/posermatic/npm_v7/npmv7_nipple.dsf

data/daz 3d/genesis 3/female/morphs/posermatic/npm_v7/npmv7_nipplebasesize.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/headlight_l_608.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/areola forward 1.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/areola tip out 4.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/baseshape.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple contour 5.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple flatten 1.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple flatten 2.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple flatten 4.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple scale all.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple spiky.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip forward 2.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip forward 6.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip in 06.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip in 07.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip in 08.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip in 09.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip in 10.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip inflate.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_left/uv sets/meipex/base/default.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/headlight_r_608.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/areola forward 1.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/areola tip out 4.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/baseshape.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple contour 5.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple flatten 1.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple flatten 2.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple flatten 4.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple scale all.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple spiky.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip forward 2.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip forward 6.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip in 06.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip in 07.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip in 08.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip in 09.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip in 10.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/morphs/meipex/base/nipple tip inflate.dsf

data/meipex/headlights/headlightg3f_right/uv sets/meipex/base/default.dsf

runtime/textures/3feetwolf/newgenitaliaforvictoria7/basefemale/gensmapd2_1009.jpg

marceloboca

Feb 17, 2021
Hi everyone... does anyone have the file of Martin or any of the male characters in the game? or the genital texture of genesis 3 male?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hi everyone... does anyone have the file of Martin or any of the male characters in the game? or the genital texture of genesis 3 male?

I've talked about several of the male characters in this thread. This post is in the DMD Fanart thread, but points to several posts I've made in this thread, concerning (Jennifer's) Uncle Wlater, Nathan (Elena's Dad) and Frank (Rachael's boy toy):

https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-fan-art.4315/page-374#post-6951913

Graham (Olivia's Dad) is Russell HD

According to this post, Martin is Darius 7, suggested that body be dialed in part way here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dmd-dating-my-daughter-art-assets-thread.4306/post-3421798

There's also a suggestion for the MC in that post, I went another way of course... The MC in DMD is not a blonde, but in my alternate universe Brayden Bareback plays the MC/Dee's Dad.

Of course, if you had just used the search function in this thread...

Reactions: marceloboca