Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
towako.PNG How the fuck do I run this? I mean, when I press there it gives me two windows and says "Syntax Error"
knight.PNG Does anyone knows how to make this run?

VarthDater

May 5, 2020
Pretty sure that the patch works for the new animation version of the game, Taimanin Yukikaze uses the same translation patch with the updated game, so either version runs the same, whether you want to run the animation version or not. Since it just dropped all that we need is someone to post the new version of the game and the same patch. When the animation version was announced, I waited till the new version dropped.

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
Pretty sure that the patch works for the new animation version of the game, Taimanin Yukikaze uses the same translation patch with the updated game, so either version runs the same, whether you want to run the animation version or not. Since it just dropped all that we need is someone to post the new version of the game and the same patch. When the animation version was announced, I waited till the new version dropped.
Thats not possible unfortunately.
For whatever reason, this new release uses a new "engine".... Which is actually the KirikiriEngine interpreted by javascript inside CEF3 (Chromium+.NET).

So it can't read the .xp3 files like normal KiriKiri games.

You could maybe extract the encrypted files and make it a normal KiriKiri again in which case the old patch might work.
But the files have AES encryption so you'd need to figure out the decryption password first.

Last edited:

VarthDater

May 5, 2020
Rattan Man stated that yes, the animation edition would have to be cracked in order to implement the current existing patch. But he is currently working on completing the Taimanin Yuki 2 patch. Unless someone else can crack the Animation edition and try to do it themselves, then probably we will wait for Rattan Man to do it for us after he gets his current project done.

lenkautsugip

Feb 6, 2019

This is Rattan Man's patch for Towako using the Spidfan's original translation.
He stated that there might be some errors, so keep a copy of data.pkg just to be sure.

How to use:
1. Open delta patcher lite.
2. For original file select the data.pkg, for XDelta patch select Towako.xdelta
3. Click Apply patch.

Extra Info:
-I only tried it on the DL version
-If delta patcher lite gives you an error while using the DL version
1. Copy both the data.pkg and Towako.xdelta to the desktop
2. Use the delta patcher lite then select the files copied in the desktop then apply patch
3. If the patch is applied successfully, copy the patched data.pkg in the desktop into the directory of the game and overwrite the original data.pkg.

VarthDater

May 5, 2020
Cool, I'm wait until the someone uploads the Animation Version separate to the original game, since I prefer using a link that has already gotten the patch applied and tested properly, rather than install it myself, since I've generally wait until its the full package.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Will this thread be updated soon to include animated version?

VarthDater

May 5, 2020
Either this thread will be updated with two links, one for the base game and the other for the animation version, or a separate thread may be created.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Well, it might take too long, so I upload the eng-patched animation version of Towako (I hope my archive not corrupted. If it's corrupted, you should write and I will create and upload another one). Here is link to .
Installation:
1. Extract files,
2. Run "VinosWinPlayer.exe" (without using LE),
3. Enjoy.

upd: Nevermind, just download torrent the patched animation version from .

Full save doesn't work for me from sagaoz, so I upload my save folder with unlocked gallery by me. Here is .

Last edited:

Havek

Jan 12, 2018
I want to ask the characters in the game have no sound, like voice acting moans and such is it with just me or has someone else run in to this problem.

VarthDater

May 5, 2020
Typically these VNs never get uncensored, even for a company like Lilith with many titles that they have done, all of them contain the pixel censorship. Very few VNs are uncensored in the first place, this one is not one those.

VarthDater

May 5, 2020
Typically VNs don't get uncensored. But I had no idea that those 3 Lilith Titles were uncensored. I while my point wasn't entirely true, certain uncensored VNs do exists. And this isn't one of them/

SaltMachine

Jan 8, 2019
It's not an official localized release, so don't count on it. JP-only releases are stuck with JP censorship laws.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes