TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
error of some kind...
Like it says in the installation instructions in the opening post you need Japanese local to run the game. So either something like , or actually switching to it. If that's not it a screenshot of the error might help.

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
Like it says in the installation instructions in the opening post you need Japanese local to run the game. So either something like , or actually switching to it. If that's not it a screenshot of the error might help.
ill try this

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Jul 11, 2019
To what extent does Vore feature in this game? And what are the participants? I always have a distaste for games that put the vore tag when it isnt actually vore - Vore is between two humanoids, not animals, as far as im concerned.

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
locale doesn work help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
locale doesn work help
The game started up fine for me using it. I did have it on the desktop, so if your game is burred away in folders maybe that could be the issue. Again if that's not it a screenshot of the error might (might) help.

• Wow
Reactions: MR.Z...

aappllee

Apr 3, 2020
Can I get some help? I have everything working correctly except the dialogue isn't showing up.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes