nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
the torrent download works but its takes a while for it to load like the screen is initially black for a long time before the game UI shows up and also windows defender gives me warning prior to running. Do you experience this as well?
I have no problem. You can try to download the animated ver from op’s links.

FruitLover123

May 31, 2023
I have no problem. You can try to download the animated ver from op’s links.
Yes I initially tried OP animated Download link but that one didn't even load the starting UI. It was a black screen after the black lilith logo and intellectual property warning at the start.
I ended up downloading the torrent and save file that you linked earlier in the post. Now it works but it just takes a while to load for some reason. Also the gallery only shows the CG and scene but I don't see an anime/animated tab...not sure if you have any idea about how to resolve this

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Yes I initially tried OP animated Download link but that one didn't even load the starting UI. It was a black screen after the black lilith logo and intellectual property warning at the start.
I ended up downloading the torrent and save file that you linked earlier in the post. Now it works but it just takes a while to load for some reason. Also the gallery only shows the CG and scene but I don't see an anime/animated tab...not sure if you have any idea about how to resolve this
idk, some users have problems with vinoplayer. Mb you should use windows xp compatibility and put 16 bit colour in .exe properties (and I guess you already launch the game by Locale Emulator or changing system locale on jp).

FruitLover123

May 31, 2023
idk, some users have problems with vinoplayer. Mb you should use windows xp compatibility and put 16 bit colour in .exe properties (and I guess you already launch the game by Locale Emulator or changing system locale on jp).
I have windows 11 and yes already changed local to japan. I can try what you suggest. Thanks

FireCloud42

Jul 24, 2020
I'm playing the Animated version and it's stuck on the same image/animation, the text and audio will continue but it shows the same image/animation till another animation starts then it's good. But if I load any save file after that point of the image, it'll load in and then play the animation

anyone else run into this problem? and know a fix?

Sarolt

Jul 14, 2022
I'm playing the Animated version and it's stuck on the same image/animation, the text and audio will continue but it shows the same image/animation till another animation starts then it's good. But if I load any save file after that point of the image, it'll load in and then play the animation

anyone else run into this problem? and know a fix?

You can fix the issue in two ways:

1. Start a new playthrough, and before you reach the scene/animations witch gets stuck, deactivate animation playback. This way, the animation will not get triggered to play, and you will only get a static image while the dialog in the scene plays.

2. After you played the animation, you got the stuck image, as you said, until other animations played. To avoid getting the stuck image, before you load a save file, deactivate animation playback. This way, the game will not try to play the animation that causes the issue.

You can deactivate the animation while you are playing by pressing escape and searching for the option that toggles animation playback.

I do not have this game installed now to check the exact option of the toggle, but it should be pretty easy to find it.

Souther-Star

Dec 26, 2020
Well, it might take too long, so I upload the eng-patched animation version of Towako (I hope my archive not corrupted. If it's corrupted, you should write and I will create and upload another one). Here is link to MEGA.
Installation:
1. Extract files,
2. Run "VinosWinPlayer.exe" (without using LE),
3. Enjoy.

upd: Nevermind, just download torrent the patched animation version from .

Full save doesn't work for me from sagaoz, so I upload my save folder with unlocked gallery by me. Here is link.
do you have another place for this of the Animation save?Mega is dead

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes