Elycia's design poll. Another roommate of the MC, 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
I haven't play the game,the description says isekai but from the screenshot the environment seems modern so which, is it just for the prologue?
The first stage of the story is urban fantasy, where there is magic.
In my plan, the MC will later come to various planets of all kinds, some of which will be as close to medieval as most fantasy works.
There are also sci-fi elements, a planet with high technology.
I want to add all sorts of characters to my story, and a world like that would be ideal.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
111.png
A new character, different from all the characters so far, will appear in the next update.

Reactions: DrFree

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
What parts of the sandbox do you dislike?
Pretty much everything about it.

I read most VN's for the story, choices & lewds. Sandbox is just filler. Clicking a bunch of extra times for the same content ain't fun. Grinding money and stats ain't fun. Waiting for the right day, time, or location to advance a character's story ain't fun.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Pretty much everything about it.

I read most VN's for the story, choices & lewds. Sandbox is just filler. Clicking a bunch of extra times for the same content ain't fun. Grinding money and stats ain't fun. Waiting for the right day, time, or location to advance a character's story ain't fun.
I've replied to this post before.
Nothing is the same, all events are one-offs except for the daily events, which you can skip altogether.
There is no money or any stats, you don't need to get or collect anything. There is only a counter to tell you how many events the girl is in, which makes it easier for players to communicate.
Waiting for the right time does happen, but the official in-built walkthrough will tell you when and where, and you only need to spend a second clicking to skip the time.

LoneWolf98

Jul 12, 2019
Yes.
Imagine having hots for some girl you knew for a while. And when you finally muster the courage to ask her out, you find out that she was fucking with some dude this whole time.
Technically you're not cucked because you're not in a relationship wtih her, but it feels worse because you didn't have a chance in the first place.
You sure it's worse? Would you rather have a crush on a girl and shes getting fucked or a girlfriend who's getting fucked by other guys.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So, I caught these typos or just weirdly structured sentences. It can be from the next sentence missing a space between the point and the first letter of the next sentence "Just like.This" or the one where Ai brought up the communicative disorder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ulith

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
So, I caught these typos or just weirdly structured sentences. It can be from the next sentence missing a space between the point and the first letter of the next sentence "Just like.This" or the one where Ai brought up the communicative disorder.
Thank you very much! I have fixed these issues.
I noticed that you may be playing v0.05. I have made many improvements in v0.12. Many things in v0.05 have become history and there is no need to play anymore.
I really appreciate you for always supporting this game.

I'm not sure if the ellipsis must be followed by a space, should I follow the same format as this site?

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Thank you very much! I have fixed these issues.
I noticed that you may be playing v0.05. I have made many improvements in v0.12. Many things in v0.05 have become history and there is no need to play anymore.
I really appreciate you for always supporting this game.

I'm not sure if the ellipsis must be followed by a space, should I follow the same format as this site?
If you're talking about this:
1685499694807.png
Then, it's the first time I've heard of this. I would always use this format: "Something like... this."

A different situation is when you have 2 sentences in a single paragraph: "First sentence... Second sentence."
For example: "I didn't expect this... I will do something about this situation."

The rule about the middle of the sentence is new to me, but I'm what I said afterwards about 2 sentences should work.

Reactions: Ulith

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
If you're talking about this:
View attachment 2663358
Then, it's the first time I've heard of this. I would always use this format: "Something like... this."

A different situation is when you have 2 sentences in a single paragraph: "First sentence... Second sentence."
For example: "I didn't expect this... I will do something about this situation."

The rule about the middle of the sentence is new to me, but I'm what I said afterwards about 2 sentences should work.
I tried it, your format looks better, I will use your format.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
1685563897173.jpeg

For obvious reasons, I had to release more screenshots.

Version 0.15 will be pubic released on June 11th (not 2 weeks, because I have to adjust the update schedule, take advantage of F95's promotion.).

There isn't a lot of new content(129+ images) in this update, mainly 2 new characters.

Because there still isn't an formal sex scene, after much consideration I did not add voice acting (mainly because the voice pack I purchased does not suit this character), this does not mean there will never be voice acting.

Version 0.2 will end the prologue, then it will be sandbox, I have to make some preparations.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 2665432

For obvious reasons, I had to release more screenshots.

Version 0.15 will be pubic released on June 11th (not 2 weeks, because I have to adjust the update schedule, take advantage of F95's promotion.).

There isn't a lot of new content(129+ images) in this update, mainly 2 new characters.

Because there still isn't an formal sex scene, after much consideration I did not add voice acting (mainly because the voice pack I purchased does not suit this character), this does not mean there will never be voice acting.

Version 0.2 will end the prologue, then it will be sandbox, I have to make some preparations.

Damn, sex scene with tomboy already? Me like. Me like a lot. I was sure this would be a far slower burn, but this is good.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Damn, sex scene with tomboy already? Me like. Me like a lot. I was sure this would be a far slower burn, but this is good.
Some of the characters are slow, but I'll add some fast ones.

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Some of the characters are slow, but I'll add some fast ones.
Variety's the spice of life and all, so I'm happy.
Honestly, I've been reading some of these chinese cultivation stories again, and I just remembered how these MCs that are "greater than everything" basically ignored the girls, as if fucking was beneath them.
So, happy to see this MC has a libido lol.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Variety's the spice of life and all, so I'm happy.
Honestly, I've been reading some of these chinese cultivation stories again, and I just remembered how these MCs that are "greater than everything" basically ignored the girls, as if fucking was beneath them.
So, happy to see this MC has a libido lol.
I think the story of this game might be more like a mobile game story.
The MC is barely involved in the battles directly, but makes the girl stronger. the MC hardly gets a boost throughout the story, and the MC can even be very weak.
There are a lot of characters and most of them will have a soft spot for the MC.
The story is mainly driven by characters other than the MC, and the MC is mainly responsible for the day-to-day with the characters.
But there is no world to save.
The MC is probably more of a "master" or "commander" in a mobile game than a novel protagonist, or at least I've never read or heard of a web novel that didn't revolve around the growth(including growth in rights or status) of the protagonist.

Last edited:

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
image.png

The public release of v0.15, and the early access of v0.2.
V0.2 is mainly about Aisha's return and the revelation of MC's nature, finally ending the prologue. Next, the game will enter the sandbox.
To be honest, the sex scenes with Aisha were very perfunctory as I wasn't feeling vanilla sex any more and I was going to focus on something more 'hardcore'.
I started using music instead of ambient sound. I originally planned to use ambient sound combined with a large number of sound effects to create an ASMR-like feeling, but I found that this did not work very well and was very tiring (because a lot of sound effects were needed).
For the sandbox stage, this game may still be more like a linear novel, because I do not intend to add any branches or mini-games, and the story seen by all players will be the same.
I adopted the sandbox, mainly because I really like sandbox games. I can't play any Japanese galgames, but I really like sandbox games.
After a long period of updates, a sandbox game can be explored for many events no matter where you go, even without looking at walkthroughs. There is always a girl waiting for you at each location, which will feel more like a harem.
In short, I have to spend some time creating a sandbox. The most headache is the scene. Making a scene is really troublesome. I would rather create characters.

Reactions: TheDennyGuy
May 7, 2023
This is the harem, most girls will eventually like the MC.
There will be girls in the story who were lesbians before they met the MC, but one of the girls in the pair will fall for the MC, or even both of them will eventually fall for the MC, which happens in lesbian NTL.
On the other hand, there will be Yuri behavior between the girls in the story. But I have a principle for this kind of behavior, that is, the relationship between them can never be more than with the MC, for example, two girls have kissing behavior between them, then these two girls have at least had sex with the MC. You know that MC can not meet the desires of everyone at the same time. And this behavior will only happen in the threesome, I will not design two girls to make out, and then indifferent to the MC.
So it's polyamory? You can't go "Yeah it's Harem but the girls make out with eachother" that's by definition polyamory. Is this some Western inability to properly call things what they are...Your "principles" mean nothing, I want objective truth and so I ask again...Is this polyamory or actual Harem?

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
So it's polyamory? You can't go "Yeah it's Harem but the girls make out with eachother" that's by definition polyamory. Is this some Western inability to properly call things what they are...Your "principles" mean nothing, I want objective truth and so I ask again...Is this polyamory or actual Harem?
Girls who have established a relationship with MC will never have a romantic relationship with others.
Intimate behavior between girls will only occur during sexual intercourse with MC.
There will never be a single scene containing only intimacy between girls.
I don't know how you define this, because I think in a 3P or 4P scene, make out between girls is normal.

Let me cite a specific scenario:
Two girls lying on the bed cuddling and kissing, then the MC's cock passing between their pussies. Would you therefore consider this not harem?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes