Elycia's design poll. Another roommate of the MC, 3 choices.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.jpg
Overview:
You have taken the initiative to come to an isekai full of magic.
However, you have absolutely no ability to use magic, nor do you have any superpowers
or supernatural abilities, and your body is completely ordinary.
In this world, every person has the talent to become a magician,
you are no match for any magician, and those gods on high can easily destroy planets.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-14
Release Date: 2023-12-13
Developer: Ulith - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Other Games: Netori A Live
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
BUG FIXED

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

1778.jpg movie51.gif 76.png 629.jpg 652.jpg CharaStudio-2023-06-22-02-34-54-Render.png 782.png 759.jpg 532.jpg 249.png 137.png 1847.jpg 311.jpg 0.jpg Doris_beach_noon1.jpg

Last edited:

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Edited and moved to Games.

Ulith
Good luck with your game and feel free to open a ticket for the Game Developer badge.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It doesn't look bad, good luck, just to clarify: what is NTL or BSS? excuse my ignorance:unsure:

NOTE: if you require ntr for being part of hentai, netori is a good option and everyone is happy, I'm just saying.:LOL:

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
What is NTL and BSS?
It doesn't look bad, good luck, just to clarify: what is NTL or BSS? excuse my ignorance:unsure:

NOTE: if you require ntr for being part of hentai, netori is a good option and everyone is happy, I'm just saying.:LOL:
My bad, NTL is Netori, you can easily find out the exact meaning.
BSS is a sub-genre of NTR. But in my story, it refers to the male character A and a female character B in the story have not yet established a formal relationship such as a couple, but A has liked B for a long time. But the MC, as a person who knew B much later than A, established a relationship with B in advance. In fact, in many Hentai, BSS brings more remorse and jealousy than NTR.

Last edited:

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
BSS is a sub-genre of NTR, the male character A and a female character B in the story have not yet established a formal relationship such as a couple, but A has liked B for a long time. But the MC, as a person who knew B much later than A, established a relationship with B in advance. In fact, in many Hentai, BSS brings more remorse and jealousy than NTR.
So it's worse than NTR? >.>

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Yes.
Imagine having hots for some girl you knew for a while. And when you finally muster the courage to ask her out, you find out that she was fucking with some dude this whole time.
Technically you're not cucked because you're not in a relationship wtih her, but it feels worse because you didn't have a chance in the first place.

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Depending on your perspective, if you take the perspective of the cuckold, it's bad, but MC is not that guy. On the contrary, there are very better, much stronger and more handsome men in this world than MC, yet MC will eventually take the girl they like, even if the man is superficially better than MC in all aspects, and has been pursuing the girl for a long time. Of course this is only planned content, not in the game yet.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
BSS is a sub-genre of NTR, the male character A and a female character B in the story have not yet established a formal relationship such as a couple, but A has liked B for a long time. But the MC, as a person who knew B much later than A, established a relationship with B in advance. In fact, in many Hentai, BSS brings more remorse and jealousy than NTR.
You learn something every day...:ROFLMAO: thanks for the clarification.:sneaky:(y)

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Depending on your perspective, if you take the perspective of the cuckold, it's bad, but MC is not that guy. On the contrary, there are very better, much stronger and more handsome men in this world than MC, yet MC will eventually take the girl they like, even if the man is superficially better than MC in all aspects, and has been pursuing the girl for a long time. Of course this is only planned content, not in the game yet.

So the MC will be doing the taking?

That's fine, as I love NETORI.

Also in the regard of A and B.

If the mc is the A and always liked the B, imo, that is just as bad as NETORARE IMO in the fact the MC was such a wuss that he let a girl he always liked fall into another man's arms. Well, in this case, COCK. :whistle:
as the player, I still got cucked regardless.

So it seems, I will not enjoy this one if it's the MC falling into that A section since it's steal establish jealousy and just as bad as NETORARE IMO.

Don't matter if she didn't belong to me imo, still establish jealously.

But if the MC is, in this case, THE BULL, and will be taking girls some other guys like, I am all for it.

But in this case, will pass then is the MC is the A.

Last edited:

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
What is more deplorable about BSS than NTR is that in NTR, you can blame the girl and the man who cuckolded you because they are morally wrong.
But in BSS, you can't blame anyone because the idea that your girl was "stolen" is wrong, she doesn't belong to you, and you can only assume it's your fault.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
In this game, you are a 23rd century Earthman, in order to find the truth of your wife's death 200 years ago, you took the initiative to come to a fantasy world full of magic.
MC: "I'll admit it, even though I got a wife, I'm still a virgin."
"It has taken me a long time but I have finally come up with a solution to this drama." lol

wB5j2Xd.jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
So the MC will be doing the taking?

That's fine, as I love NETORI..

Also in the regard of A and B.

If the mc is the A and always liked the B, imo, that is just as bad as NETORARE IMO in the fact the MC was such a wuss they let a girl he liked fall into another man's arms. Well, in this case, COCK.

So it seems, I will not enjoy this one if it's the MC falling into that A section since it's steal established jealousy and just as bad as NETORARE IMO.

But if the MC is in this case, THE BULL, and will be taking girls some other guys like, I am all for it.
The MC doesn't actively like anyone in the story, except for his wife Aisha.
But those men who despise the MC, the girl they like, will take the initiative to like the MC and eventually be taken away by the MC.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
The MC doesn't actively like anyone in the story, except for his wife Aisha.
But those men who despise the MC, the girl they like, will take the initiative to like the MC and eventually be taken away by the MC.
hmm, so all in all..

The mc will be taking the girls SOMEONE ELSE like?

Just trying to understand, lol.

In no shape or form, that the mc will be getting cucked in any way?
You said he never liked anyone in the story except his wife, so that confirmed he never had a girl
he liked, fall into another man's arms? And it will not happen at all right?

It will be vice versa with him taking girls other dudes like?

Ulith

Game Developer
Jun 27, 2021
Ok sounds good.
last question..

Speaking of lesbian, will that be avoidable?
And will it be a harem?
This is the harem, most girls will eventually like the MC.
There will be girls in the story who were lesbians before they met the MC, but one of the girls in the pair will fall for the MC, or even both of them will eventually fall for the MC, which happens in lesbian NTL.
On the other hand, there will be Yuri behavior between the girls in the story. But I have a principle for this kind of behavior, that is, the relationship between them can never be more than with the MC, for example, two girls have kissing behavior between them, then these two girls have at least had sex with the MC. You know that MC can not meet the desires of everyone at the same time. And this behavior will only happen in the threesome, I will not design two girls to make out, and then indifferent to the MC.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes